Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Lol XD I love random things, may I?

Yes you may. :3

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Opal skipped along the side walked, but stopped as she heard a loud noise boom over the sky, rolling her moon colored eyes, she fluttered her link lashes and went to the nearest person to ask for the location of the pancake eating contest

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Betty was yelling at the voices inside her head.
"NO I DON"T KNOoooOW WHERE AM I, NO IT wAS NOOoooT MY FAAUUuullt"
She kept yelling to her schizophrenia voices and continued being loud, she was a very old lady and had that kind of mental issue, though this may be used to her advantage since the voices tell her to kill.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Jesus: Hello all and we have a new contestant coming and her name is Opal, be nice or you die.

Jub: WHOOOOO's OPAL ONEE-CHAN?!?!?!
Huh replied with: I don't know, and stop calling me that, onee-chan means big sister.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Heading to the center, she could speed the warp Manley syrup from her she began running yelling a the top of her lungs " PANCAKESSSS ARE AAAAWWEEESOOMMME!!" She smiled like a man woman and ran into the building, grappling a pancake the size of a pizza she bit into it and let he syrup dribble down her chin, gathering a pile of the gooey treats, she climbed to the top of the building laughing hysterically, " PANCAKES FOR ALL!" She screamed. She threw the pancakes in the air onto the streets

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashlay had made her way on the top of the building, seeing Opla, she said.
"Who are you? Ugh, are you eating pancakes? Gross, I tasted one of those and they tasted like plastic, blahblahblahblahblah...got any nail polish?"

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Opal laughed and crazily said with her eyes wide, " I HAVE NAILPOLISH, IT IS PANCAKE FLAVORED. " she said laughing stuffing the pancakes into her mouth ( she's cray cray )

5000th post 8/3/13

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashlay: Okay, I don't care what flavor it is, only the color, what's the color?

-———————
Donalm now following Ashlay watched the events unfold, with the crazy girl and then Ashlay asking for nail polish.

(and indeed, she is crazy cray)

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Opal seemed t come to her senses," blue, why?" She said, as if first acknowledging the maple syrup on  her shirt. She shrugged and removed the sticky outer shirt revealing a red tank top underneath

5000th post 8/3/13

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, we'll, blue is not my color, I only do pink, red, and purple." She said.
"Also, do you see that guy over there? He keeps following me..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

NICKELBACK

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

What do you love about the Simon Swipe game?

latest videos