Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
G2g

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

G2g

Okay, bai!

Mr Chen was confused, so he decided to kill her so he would have a better chance of winning.
Right at that moment, though, Ashlays mom stepped behind him, with a gun!

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Nub was playing on his Nenterdo 4SD, he had no idea why he was in this house, he noticed it was a 20x version of the Brady Bunch house, since he had watched a few episodes of the show, finding it extremely boring.
He was wondering where his two brothers were at, he hadn't seen them since he arrived at this place, it would be impossible to find them in this place, it was like a huge mansion.

Walking around for a while, he suddenly saw a person....

Character: Jon
Bio: A  regular person that is homosexual, he is very shy, and he is a cannibal when he wants to be.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm still accepting requests....

Please join....?

PLEASE.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Rabbit was scared, usually she was tough in these kind of situations but she was very racist.
SHe did not like chinese men at ALL. She thought they were some kind of mutant aliens from some planet, only the waffles knew what he would do to rabbit. (Even though there were pancakes instead of waffles here, which rabbit clearly preferred over pancakes)
He thought about his favorite food, cocoa, it tasted so good and powdery, nothing like that gross vegetable stuff that's orange, how unnatural was that?

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Natalie, Ashlays mom, pointed the gun at the Chinese man.

She said...
"DIS IS FOR SPARTA WUHWUHWUHWUH"
She laughed at her attempt at being funny,  she knew deep down inside that she wasn't funny. I mean the joke was like so old nobody uses it much anymore, I'm pretty sure everybody knows that. Just because Natalie is 35 does not mean she should try to be cool, she is only 5 years away into her 40's, just like wow. Huh. Okay, back to the RP.

Just as Natalie was about to pull the trigger, Bunny hopped out from Mr . Chens hand and headed for Natalie, he was hungry!

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Nub looked at the boy, he was tall for his age and looked about in 7th or 8th grade.
Scared of other people, he hid his 4SD and ran.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Jub and Huh were exploring the gigantic place that looked like a household, then suddenly, Jub yelled.
"Dis Brady Bun house!"
Huh, not understanding, asked what that meant. He replied with "Da house from the TV show dat was welly bad quality, onee-chan!"
Huh, facepalming again at Huh's non-understandabilty of that word continued on.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Rabbit was heading towards Natalie, he was hungry and he wanted food now, he opened his mouth and was about to eat her on that very spot.
Natalie didn't know what to do, the gun had only one bullet, she shot it.
It missed.
The only the thing she had was a pancake, she threw it at Bunny and, without warning, the pancake sliced through the rabbits body, instantly killing him.

A bell then tolled.

Dis is mine.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Still accepting requests.... ;(

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

The Storm

We the Kidz

Step-Dad

latest videos