Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
HUNGЕR GАМES (N-9)

(Hunger Games)

[It's outdated, I know. I found it in my notes from a loong time ago.. I've tweaked it up a bit and finished it since I have some more time on my hands at the moment. I'm 100% open to criticism, so don't be shy.]

•||•Listen to NUMB (Dubstep) REMIX h320 when reading•||•

The Knife goes in, and the Knife comes out.
I'll stab you till you're sCrEaMS Pour out~!

— 2P England — The Cupcake King —

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
The Hunger Games ... 

**THE PROGRAM WILL SOON COMMENCE. ALL PEDESTRIANS PLEASE FILE INTO THE DISTRICT CITY CENTRE FOR VIEWING.**

Obediently, and begrudgingly, movement began amongst the crowds. They all knew what the next occurring events will be. First, before the Reaping begins, a montage of recorded events depicted as the best of the best, live action moments in the entire games of last year. The reactions from the audiences never disappointed the Capitol officials. 
Roars of unrelenting rage were directed at the Capitol, and were ignored as often as their were voiced. Distraught mothers broke into sorrowful cries, as they watched helplessly as their worst nightmares were being broadcasted in front of their eyes; In front of the whole world's eyes. Friends of the victims cursed at the wind, trying to restrain the streams of tears leaking from their eyes. 
But it was hopeless. All of them were forced to endure and watch exactly what their were trying to forget. 

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be; Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface.
I don't know what you're expecting of me, Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes."

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Near the end of the montage, the large projection started to become unstable. It crackled and fizzled, and soon took shape. 
It soon captured the attention of the crowd.. They were intrigued into what the Capitol was planning for this year's presentation.....

"Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow."
Every step that I take is another mistake to you…"
"Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow."

The landscape befitted the familiar settings of last years Hunger Games... Frigid, snow blanketed hills, mostly flatland. The cameras visions was focused onto a small pair of tributes curled up in a small cave formation, fighting against the worst of the storm. One girl, came from District Two. She was small for her age, almost sixteen now and barely past 5'0. The other girl was from District Eleven, and was a year younger then her and average height. They recognized them almost immediately..
Angela and Dmitri, the sisters. They weren't related of course, but treated and acted towards each other as if they were. Their alliance was still going strong, but ...

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
"I've become so numb I can't feel you there."
"Become so tired, so much more aware;"
"I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me, and be less like you."

"Ang.. Angela.. I'm so.. Cold.." Dmitri's once smiling, kind face, was twisted in pain. Her pale pink lips were turning blue, her teeth chattering. 
"Don't worry Dmitri.. You'll make it. You're suppose to. Y-you.. Have a home. A family Deedee! You can't give up on that. You can't give up on them." She spoke harshly to the older girl, her tone highlighted with a twinge of disappointment. She was certain, that either of them died, that she, Angela Moireadé Firenze, would always put herself ahead of her partner. 
Dmitri's eyes no longer danced with happiness and a light, playful vibe. In a drastic change of mood, they hardened and soon turned sharp and cold; matching the environment in an eerie relation.
"I'm not giving up on them. I would NEVER, give up on them.." 
"Then prove it. Stick with me until tomorrow morning." She said smugly with a childish smirk. Dmitri rolled her eyes, but a small ghost of a smile traced onto her lips.
"Understood Ange. Understood..." She trails off, already feeling drowsy.. 

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
"… Can't you see that you're smothering me?"

It cuts the film directly to the next morning.

"Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?"

"Cause everything that you thought I would be..."

The sun is attempting break through the morning mist, with little success. Freshly fallen snow decorates the ground, a light breeze picking up the crimson splattered, frozen precipitation;
Dragged through the snow, and left to rot. The two corpses were hauled out from their cave, and killed while they still slept blissfully.. Their bodies were mangled and torn, by a large, animalistic predator. Bite marks and large scathing claw marks decorated the remains.

"Has fallen apart right in front of you."

The projection went dead. The people of each, and every district, were shocked. Baffled, is a good description, that the Capitol went this far to try and break their already shattered spirits. 

This was no different from any other year, but the reactions were always the same ... 

"And I know I may end up failing too;
But I know you were just like me,
With someone disappointed in you."

Hatred, and a frustration when they taunted them with nothing but the truth.. 

These, are the world famous Hunger Games.

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
RULES:

1. Take the rules seriously. 

2. NO OP. I don't care what district in. You'll have some advantages with certain weapons, depending on your information in your skel. (Example; District four, fishing=Trident, spear)

3. Romance is allowed and recommended. Adds some drama as well as interest, but ... Keep it PG-13.

4. My word is law. Disobeying it will result in apocalyptic results. In other words, I'll eat you.  Big Grin

5. Skels require detail for accepting. 

6. Cursing is allowed, but not directly at players. 

7. No killing each other until the Games, and I still I make the final decision if they should die. 

8. If you die and disagree with my decision, you can sit in the corner to sulk and wait for me to talk it over with you. 

9. Bring questions to me, and don't be shy to ask a stupid question.

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
~ {Skeleton} ~

Full Name:
District #:
Skills: (maximum is four.)
Weaknesses: (minimum is three.)
Weapon of Choice: (maximum is two, but you can pick up a skill in the Training Center.)
Personality: (demanding detail .. Not just a few words.)
Appearance: (^^)
Biography: (... Don't. Put. Nothing. At least try to fill this out. Using examples like: Family, home life, friends, job, what important life experiences that affected your characters view of people, life, the hunger games, maybe even attributes in your appearance like scars and crippled weaknesses.)
Crush/Girlfriend/Boyfriend: 

(Please delete my notes. I apologize for writing so many.)

HUNGER GAMES {N-9}

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
[Bump.. Anyone interested in this, or no?]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Mods vs users!

latest videos