×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Name him something artsy. Like Pogo, or somethin'." Lucy suggested. She was just eager to get on the trail.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 1324

"Okay, how about chilli!" I said 
"Or honey. I will wait till jay comes i might ask him" I say as I ride.

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2709

Jay grinned, he was sitting on Blackery, itching to ride. "Mocha! Like the drink? Cappuccino?"

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Okay!" Lucy steadied Kree into a trot and pulled a map from her quilted tote bag. "So we'll have to turn left up here..." Her voice trailed off.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2709

"So Mocha and Eliza coming?" Jay asked grinning. He felt rather left out being the oldest, and the only boy.

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Yeah, I like Starbucks, too." She was busy examining the map, so all she heard was 'mocha.'
"Alright peeps, we're gonna have to travel for about fifteen minutes up this slope, we'll go down into Cherry Valley for about eighteen point five minutes, then we will enter the desert. Sound good?" She was obviously proud of her work.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 1324

"Thats an awesome name!" I shouted surprisingly
"Lets start riding, Mocha" I say as I race up to Lucy

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 1324

"Wait! How about starbuck!!!!!" i shout
"I know im holding your time but i just don't know what to decide. Mocha or Starbuck" I say
"I guess I will think of it while we ride"

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2709

"Or Mr. Mocha!" He suggested. He nodded at Lucy "sounds good." He grinned.

Ahoy there! Hope you're having a good day!
If not, I hope it improves =3
You're awesome btw.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"I say Starbuck." Lucy said, reaching around to put the map in her bag. "Because horses 'buck'. Haha, I'm so clever." She joked. 
"Don't you think these riding pants are uncomfortable?" She paused for a moment. "Just a conversation starter. It'll be 13 point 9 minutes until we get into the valley."


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity