Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Lost and forgotten (Open)

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

This will be about a group of teenagers who were on a camping trip but end up lost away from the main group. Each person carried some supplies so they can live for a few days but eventually have to find their way out. Or they could find some way to live in the given situation. Its all up to you. You are in the mountainous area of the NC Blue Ridge mountains. You MUST be a teenager and fighting and romance is aloud. 

Form

Name:Jake Cross
Bio: Tall. Thin. Dark brown hair that matches his dark brown eyes. Usually seen in a Hawaiian shirt with the top button open. 

Personality: A very emotional person who is always quiet. Has big dreams but loves to put things off until the last moment. He hates attention but will do anything if necessary  Is bad with making choices and always doubts his abilities. 
He is longing for a close relationship.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Same person as flight 29? 

Name: Red

Looks: Red has long, red ringlets that reach the center of her back. She moderately tall, and prematurely, giving her her elegant curves hat makes her chest wide, but her waist very small. Red has side sweep bangs, one covers her right eye. Her eyes are a shocking green, emerald green, so green, they seem to give off a glow, or reflect light, just like a cat's night vision. Red has sharp, foxy features. She's swift, and has faint muscles underneath pearly, creamy whie, translucent skin. 

Personality: Red is sarcastic, confusing, and bit of a rebel. She's smirking 24/7 and rarely ever gives a true smile. She's clever, like a fox, but arrogant, and sometimes annoying, she is sat to react, and has been trained for armed, and disarmed, combat. She's easy to make friends with, because she's  fast, obvious, and she gives you a sense of loyalty, and comfort. She will try to talk to people, but usually they don't answer her. She likes to join in street fights, and has a weird obsession with sharps or pointy objects. She's artistic, nice at times, and she tries to be helpful, with her natural sense of leadership. She's easy to like, and she needs someone to like her for who she really is. She's rarely ever let's her walls down, and seems guarded at all times, ruled by her mind, not heart. She has tricky, snatch fingers that pinch and grab at everything, and she's not afraid to speak her mind, or embarrass herself, or the people around her. She has a hot temper, and when it flares up, she starts to plan revenge, maybe not even at the person she is mad at. 

Other: dragonflies have 6 legs, but they can't walk

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

I installed a camera in your room.

I'm watching you. >:{D

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar
For me yes. I wasn't in too much of a thinking mood. We can start when we either get more people or when you respond and let people join as we go.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Sapphire Moon (Moon)

Looks: short for her age, neon blue eyes, Long dark curly brown hair, green streaks in her hair, thin, usualy wheres a sweatshirt, skinny jeans and nikeys. 

Bio: Moons parents are getting a divorce it is hard for her. Her brother  R.J. had died in a car crash. She has cancer, adhd, and dislexia. She bites her nails when nervuos. 

Personality: she is encourging, tries to be strong, shy around people she don't know, hates when anilmals die, is usuely left alone, wants someone to love her. 

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

Happy birthday Chayluv :D

Favorite Old Show

Words that start with C.

latest videos