Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

There they go... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY. OPEN!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome.......

To Charolette Pines Camp. This camp has been established since 1999. This year the camping schedeule and arrangements have been remodeled.  

Members

This year the first members to come to the camp in 1999 get the whole camp to themselves. This is there last chance to participate in the camp so we have arranged this camp to be just seniors.

Upon Arriving

The transportation is a bus meeting each town by stopping at bus stops. This process usually last from 5 a.m. to 12 a.m. When the members arrive the get a bracelet with the number of which cabin they are on. When they find out they get to go to their cabin and unpack. After that is finished the cabin must figure out a leader and the name of there bunker. When they are done around 1 a.m. they will all meet at the bonfire and announce there answers.

Cabin numbers

1- girls
2- boys
3- girls
4- boys

Activities 

The members are allowed to pick one activity each day.

Swimming Capture- This game consist of three teams. The blue,red, and orange team. Each team must hide a object that has their color on it in the river. What ever team at least gets two objects without their colors on them win. (Located at the East Wing River)
Building - Members get a choice to build either a birdhouse or a wood made basket. This usually is a two day activity. (Located in the light blue building by dining corders. It is room 1)
Horseback Riding - This activity consists of riding a horse and taking care of it like it was really yours. You may also make your own saddle in this activity. (North Jorge Stables)
Cosmetics - This exciting activity is very popular. In this activity you learn how to make Lip Balms, frangrances, and face creams by using very earthy things. (Located in the light blue building by dining corders. Room 2)
Cooking - This activity is very helpful to the lunch ladies at our camp. During this activity your group picks a yummy food to make for lunch and dinner. (Dining corders's kitchen)
Nature Walk -  The members get to walk around the mountains with friends enjoying a picnic in the middle. (Meet at the Hurdion park before starting the walk)
Roller Skating - This is a fun activity that many membors love. Members get to roller skate all around the camp including the woods by the camp.
Art - In this class members are alowd to choose whatever thing they want to make. Girls can make collages of pictures from camp and hang the posters in there cabins or scrapbooks. Boys can draw or just hang out in this class. It is like a free time. (Located in the light blue building by dining corders. Room 3)
Cabin thought - If someone from your cabin picks this. The whole cabin must decide on something fun for the whole cabin to do. 
Free Time - Members can only pick free time two times a week. Free times includes sending letters to the family, swimming, decorating your cabin, rock climbing, hanging out outside.

Sceduele

8 a.m.- 9 a.m.  :Wake and eat breakfest
9a.m. -  12 p.m. : Activity
12 p.m. - 1 p.m. :Lunch
1 p.m. - 7 p.m. : Camp activity (involves whole camp)
7p.m - 9 p.m. : Dinner
9 p.m. : Be in cabins
11 p.m. : Lights out

Group Activities

Bonfires
Tag
Marshmellows
Soccer
Lock- in
(more may appear)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Don't cuss
2. Dont' make the roleplay all about you or take control.
3. Don't think your greater than everyone
4. If you read this put WOOO!! in your form.
5. dnt tlk l!ke d!$
6. If i dont accept you dont argue!
7.  No godmodding!
8. No perfect charcters
9. Drama is alowd
10. Romance is allowd
11. Talk in 3rd person
12. Have fun!
13. Remeber the sotry plot
14. Everyone is included

Form!

Name: (First, Last, Nickname) [nickname optional]
Bio:
Personality:
Why you came to camp? : (keep in mind that they have been her since they were kids. Only experienced campers are allowd back)
Love Interest: (remeber these campers have known eachother )
Code:
Best Friend :
Pet peeves:
Other:

What you get while your time here?

At the beginning of camp each camper recieves A white t-shirt. When the cabin decides the name of the cabin you will be able to decorate the shirts. You get a bracelt with your ###### on it. Also a member card to show to all your activity advisers to allow you do play them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys Sunny here! Im so excited for this roleplay! This is going to be so great! But one thing to keep in mind is to not leave people out and remeber the plot. Dont do things that have no sense! So yeah !
~love you guys!

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Reese Halloway
Looks:
Bio: Reese was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. She lived with her two older brothers and father. Her mother moved back to Scotland after she divorced Reese's father leaving Reese with a female role-model in her life. Reese's dad worked for a big Corporate Industry and was never around, Reese learned to take care of herself as she grew.  Throughout Elementary School Reese was teased for being a "freak" and over time Reese learned to ignore it. When Reese turned eleven her mother sent her to a Scottish boarding school for girls. Reese started making friends there and stayed there until Sophomore year. She then went back to Seattle to continue the rest of High School.
Personality: Reese is independent and clever. She is very sarcastic and sometimes can be unintentionally rude. She guards herself and is not very good at building relationships.
Why you came to camp?: Reese came to escape the city and see her friends again. She loved being in the wilderness because it's the only place she seemed to fit in.
Love Interest: She has had a crush on Joe since she was 13.
Code: WOOO!!
Best friend: Doesn't really have a best friend.
Pet Peeves:
-Snoring
-Snotty people
-Pink
-People who question her
Other: Nothing

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
~Here are mine~

Name: Brooke Crammer "BB"
Looks:  Her eyes are green and hazel
Bio: Brooke had a nice life in her childhood. Once she got to her teens something really embarassing happened to her. That is when she started to have anxiety attacks. She'd rather not talk about it. She hasn't even told her mom and father. When her parents first witnessed her anxiety attacks they started to yell at her. So through the years her anxiety has gotten horrible. When it came time for summer her parents where very unsure wether or not to send her to rehab or camp. She begged and begged to come to camp. Camp was the only place she always was calm and had the most fun. All the people at camp made her feel like apart of a family. 
Personality: Brooke is a joker. She loves to laugh and make people smile and laugh. Sometimes Brooke can be shy around people but around the fourth or fifth time she is with them she is herself. One of Brooke's best traits is making everybody feel good about themselves when they are with her. She always seems to make problems feel better. Brooke is a very kind- hearted even through all her struggles which makes her strong and brave.
Why you came to camp ? : To see her friends and get away from the drama at home
Love interest: (ill figure this out when everyone who wants to join, joins..)
Code: WOOO!
Best friend : Emma
Pet peeves. Snooty and popular people.

Name: Jace Styler
Looks:  (minus the swords. also has brown eyes)
Bio : Jace grew up in the most wealthiest family in his town. He was spoiled since the minute he go home. Jace was always a very down to earth person. He never let the money he had affect his personality. Sadly around the time he was 12 his mom died. After that his dad started to ignore him and put him in the hands of his maids. Soon Jace thought the world was cruel. He started to not talk that much and think he was better than everyone. He now only goes away to camp to get away from the normal everyday people he sees. Also camp seems like the only place he breaks a smile..
Personality: Jace is very self- concieted. He always thinks he is right and is the best at everything. His old nice self is somewhere though and most of his friends at camp hope for it to come back out.
Why you came to camp : To get away from people
Love Interest : Adelaide
Code : WOOO!
Best Friend: Noone he only has friends
Pet peeves: Being with a big group and not being the center of attention

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(How many people do we need to start?)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( I would like 4 or more)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mkay. I'm recruiting people now.)

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thank you!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Connor Williams 
Looks:
Bio: Connor lived in England for most of his life. He grew up living with his grandparents  and his life was pretty normal. He had friends, a home, two loving parents who just so happened to be off in Africa digging for bones. Connor got by pretty easily  he was likable, funny, and he had been told on numerous occasions he was cute. When Connor turned thirteen his parents came back from Africa and requested he come back to live with them in California. Connor continued schooling in California and made new friends. Like every summer he returned to camp and as usual he loved it there.
Personality: Connor is a prankster. He constantly is playing practical jokes on his fellow campers. He likes to laugh and as I mentioned earlier he is quite likable.
Love Interest: Emma
Best friend: Addie
Pet Peeves: People who can't take a joke
Other: Nothing
Best

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Form!

Name:  Emma Dylan Hyland 
Nicknames: Em; Emmy; Hy; De-Em; Ma Hyland;
Looks: (pic)

Becca Tobin
Personality: Bubbly, Cheery, Happy, Smiley! So... ey!
Why you came to camp? : (keep in mind that they have been her since they were kids. Only experienced campers are allowed back) Because she would do nothing but sit at home watching TV and her parents wanted her to be active
Love Interest:  will change once more people join
Best Friend :
Brooke
Pet
peeves: People who read out loud what they're typing in a letter. When people take 20 napkins, use one, then throw them all away. People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking. When your spouse/roommate uses the butter to put on their toast, and leaves crumbs in the container.

Name: Adrian Ward
Looks: (pic)

Adrian
Personality: Sporty, Funny, Cute
Why you came to camp? : To meet new people
Love Interest: Brooke
Code: WOOO!
Best Friend : Jace
Pet peeves: Terrible grammar

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Adelaide (Addie) VanDixon
Looks: minus the hand thingy
Bio: (I had something really long written, but then I left the page!! So here's the short version) She was really rich, and her dad decided to send her to the camp so she wouldn't become spoiled. She now loves animals, and lives with her dad, step-mom, and half sister.
Personality: She is a natural born leader, and enjoys being the center of attention. She is also very kind and friendly, but can still be a bit snobbish if she doesn't watch herself.
Why you came to camp: her dad forced her so she wouldn't become a brat
Love interest: No one yet
Code: WOOO!!!
Best friend: Connor (if that's ok)
Pet peeves: Stubborn, sarcastic, or cynical people
Other: N/A

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

happy easter to all =]

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

happy easter to all =]

A-Z of Animals

Is kw boring to you? Here is ways you can ...