Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

There they go... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY. OPEN!)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Adelaide ignored Reese's cow noises, and addressed the insult to her makeup. "If you want to be a monster for halloween, just go as yourself," she snapped. "Now if you excuse me, this is a private conversation between me and Brooke. No cows allowed," Adelaide said as she waved a dismissive hand at Reese.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Fine! My brothers and sisters and I shall go frolic in the meadow and sing merry songs of springtime" Reese laughed as she turned to go sit on one of the logs by the campfire.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
"Oh my god, she is such a freak show," Adelaide whispered to Brooke, giggling. "Anyways, all cows aside, whaddya say? You, me, and some of Reese's fellow barnyard animals? And by that, I mean horses," she asked her.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese sat secretly listening to Adelaide. "Oh the horses and I are NOT friends! I hate the horses, they are complete show offs. The sheep and I get along nicely though" She exclaimed crossing her arms.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Adelaide sighed and rolled her eyes. "Would you seriously go make some of your own friends?! GET. A. LIFE! It's pretty sad that all you have to do is annoy me!" She said angrily to Reese.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese shrugged with a smirk plastered on her face. "It's actually quite amusing watching you throw a tantrum when you realize that you're not the only one with a brain." Reese smiled amusedly. 

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Adelaide took a deep breath and tried to calm herself, as getting worked up on made Reese's smirk grow bigger. She contained her emotions, and gave a light flip of her hair. "Aw, that's so sweet of you to finally admit that I have a brain," she said sarcastically. She then stood up and walked over to the bag of giant marshmallows and skewers, and began to turn the fluffy little white cloud golden brown.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese pushed herself up from the log and followed Adelaide. Sticking a skewer through a marshmallow she responded "I never said that your brain was much good though so I wouldn't take it as a compliment." 

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Adelaide gave a look of mock horror. "Oh no!" She exclaimed. "Looks like I already did," she said shrugging, a cheerful grin on her face. Adelaide figured if she couldn't drive her away with insults, maybe she could fake kindness. It might kill Adelaide in the process, but she figured if it could secure a mostly Reese free summer, it was worth it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese saw right through Adelaide. "Then you are delusional because I would never give a compliment to you" She laughed as if the idea itself was a joke.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How can I be more attractive to boys my age?

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

confused crush?

One Direction vs Backstreet Boys

Fovorite Disney tv show?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

latest videos