Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

There they go... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY. OPEN!)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
"I'd rather be in delusional land with friends than in sane world and lonely," Adelaide said to Reese, giving her a look of pity. She took her perfectly roasted marshmallow out of the fire, and carefully slid it in between two graham crackers full of chocolate. Adelaide then went back to the log she had claimed with Brooke, and began to eat.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooke giggled at Adelaide and Reese. Even when Adelaide went to roast her marshmellow she could still hear them. She clapped her hands together when Adelaide came back and said, "Let's do Cosmetics!" she practically sang. She has been dieing to do something different at the beginning of camp. Each year she always tried to do campy things like swimming but she wanted to do something different.

Jace got up and walked over to Joey so he could get out of the range of the director. "I wonder who will go next..... wanna do it?" he asked practically pleading because he could see the director looking for him.

(Well i know me and mokey do...)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra heard Adelaide and Reese talking . She looked up at the directors to see what else they call out. She wanted to do something different . Other than just being outside and camp stuff . Like abnormal . She wanted to try something different or new. Something that might get other people to be involved she just didn't know what. She would stick to the camping activities then think of something she can do.

Joey looked at Jace in a surprised look. "Um.. Sure why not? " He said. But he was uncertain of what he just said. He looked up at the director's to see them with a clipboard and a whistle. The average clothing and the average tools a director needed. He looked at Jace again. "Why don't you want to do it? "

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Jace shrugged. "Just don't feel like it." he said. He looked around the camp. He was bored already.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey nodded. Then let out a sigh. "Sure I guess I'll go... "

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Belief

i am a werewolf

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Sleeping With Sirens

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos