Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

There they go... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY. OPEN!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(They can't arrive at the camp already... not everyone hass been picked up and pick up lasts the whole day..... btw mokeydokey i was about to make my girl like your boy but i thought....our characters are always together :P)

When Brooke looked up she saw the bus. A big old grin spread across her face..... She walked up the bus stop and took a seat at the back. She smiled while watching everyone. She was just a little uncomfrontable that so many boys where kind of staring at her. I guess they had noticed her growth spurt. She use to be really pretty as a child now her looks are delicate and beautiful. She smiled. She never minded a summer romance.

Jace kicked his feet up on his seat and looked at everyone.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese scowled at Jace as he propped his feet up on the seat. She quietly ranted to herself and it took her a few seconds to gain control. She diverted her gaze to Brooke who had just gotten on. She  flashed her a small smiled and studied the changes in her looks. 
Connor sat with headphones plugged into his ears. He did his best to tune out the loud shouts of the people behind him. He studied everyone on the bus and noted how much they had changed over the past months.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooke sat down in a seat across the way from Reese. She waved slightly and smiled. "Hey Reese" she said quietly. Brooke looked around Reese's seat and saw the feet on the top. She scowled when she saw who's feet it were. "Jace!" Brooke hissed. When he finally looked she said. "Put your feet down... they probably stink" Brooke joked.

Jace scowled. "Whatever.." he said and took his feet down from the top. Now he put them in the middle of seat. He plugged his headphones in and listenined to music. This was going to be a long  bus ride.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese said hi back to Brooke then pulled a skate magazine out of her bag.  She flipped though until she got bored and then leaned back and closed her eyes dreaming of camp.

Connor went and sat with some friends.
(I gtg. Be back on maybe in a couple hours.)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Big Grin Yeah they are smile

Alexandra stayed in her seat like usual the quiet one. She got comfortable in her seat. She leaned her head against the window . She then rested her feet beside her . Since no one  sat next to her , this was useful , she was now in a laying position. She closed her eyes , and put her hands cupped around her face. Then put on her hoodie. She closed her eyes , and waited for the rest of the campers and waited to get there..

Joey waited for the Bus stop. Once he looked up , he finally smiled and got on. He sat in the empty seat. He remember some of these people. But rarely talked. He sighed , and rested his head on the window.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(lets pause this until tomorrow i have to go)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(I know we're supposed to be paused, I'm just gonna post so I'm caught up with you guys)

Adelaide stepped up onto the bus, her blue platform converse sneakers landing daintily on the stairs. She was wearing a light pink lace tank top, with a white camisole underneath, and khaki shorts. She had nothing with her besides a giant floral bag- her luggage was being driven to the camp separately. She looked around at all the familiar faces, and when her eyes landed on Connor, she smiled. "Hey!" She called loudly to him, walking over and taking the seat beside him. "I've missed you," she said, bumping his shoulder with hers.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Connor grinned "And I've missed you. Well how was school?" He didn't really care but he was at a loss for anything else to say.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma looked up at the bus. She was wearing a whit lace dress and her hair was curled. She had her mascara, red lipstick and eyeliner on. A little blush too. She carried her blue-green duffel bag and climbed up onto the bus. Emma saw Connor and Addie and sat next to them. "Hey Connor!" she said, smiling.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
For a second Connor sat there speechless then he grinned his lopsided grin. "Hey Em. How's it going?" He stared at her for a moment and forgot that Addie was there.
Reese woke up and looked around. Her eyes landed on Joey who was sitting alone. Scared she would be caught she pulled up her hood and stole glances quietly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

latest videos