Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

There they go... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY. OPEN!)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Connor smiled "Thanks." He quietly shook the snow globe entranced by the little flakes of snow. He then reached into his bag "I got you something too" he said passing her a stick of gum.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Adelaide tried to smile at Emma. "Thanks," she said drily, tossing the globe absentmindedly into her bag. She then gave a look of pity to Reese. "Aw, is your life so boring that you have to but into other people's business?" She snapped.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(so do you guys want to fast forward to when they get there at night or wait a little longer?)

Brooke giggled when she saw Connor pass Emma a piece of gum. It was cute. Brooke turned pack to the window looking at what they were passing by. It wasn't a nice day whatever town they where passing through. She hopped it wasn't like that at camp.

Jace looked at people. Of course noone would talk to him. He was who he was. Noone liked him for that. He couldn't blame them.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(Let's fast forward! Btw do we just decide which cabins our characters go in?)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I'm all for fast forward just let me post this one last thing.)
Reese smiled at Addie "Oh no its not boring at all. In fact I find it to be my favorite sport!" Reese then got up and walked back to her seat.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra bumped her head for the tenth time. She could've sworn she was going to pass out. She instead wanted to stay up , that seemed better than bumping into seats , and hurting herself.

Joey stayed awake and looked around.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Adelaide saw Alexandra hit her head for what seemed like the millionth time, and gasped. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" She asked worriedly. "That looked like it really hurt. It wouldn't be good to get a concussion on the first day!"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra nodded , and just kept rubbing the spot on her head , that she was hit repeated over and over again. She nodded and just kept nodding , she couldn't really speak in the morning , because of her throat. But later it would be fine. She nodded and gave a slight smile.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well make up which ever one you want. 1 is girls, 2 is boys, 3 is girls, and 4 is boys. Brooke will be in 3 and Jace in 2. Time skip!!!)

When the bus finally stopped Brooke opened her eyes. She quickly grabbed her suitcase and jumped out of that bus like there was no tomorrow. She ran through the gates and stopped at the sign in sheet. She was nervous but excited about finding her cabin. When she was handed her pink wristband she smiled. "Cabin 3" she read outloud.She then grabbed the white shirt they all got and walked to her cabin. When she stopped infront of it she saw that it was all made of wood. The picture on the top of her cabin was a bow. She smiled. She liked bows. She walked inside and took ownership of the top bunk on the left side of the room.

Jace slowly woke up from his nap when the bus stopped. He got his backpack and walked out the bus lazly. He walked to the sign in stand and got his wristband. He looked at it. "Cabin 2..." he hissed. While grabbing his white shirt he thought what happened last year when he was in Cabin 2. There had been to many pranks and all the boys where sent home a day early. He stopped to look at his cabin. Its picture was a football. He didn't mind football but he wasn't a sporty person. While claiming the bottom bed on the bunks to the right he thought about maybe being voted Leader of his bunk.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes. I'm going to have Emma in 3 and Adrian in 4)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

cool halloween poem

latest videos