Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Monument 14 (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

Fourteen kids. One superstore. A million things go wrong.

This roleplay is based off the book by Emmy LayBourne.

Your mother hollers that you’re going to miss the bus. She can see it coming down the street. You don’t stop and hug her and tell her you love her. You don’t thank her for being a good, kind, patient mother. Of course not—you launch yourself down the stairs and make a run for the corner.

Only, if it’s the last time you’ll ever see your mother, you sort of start to wish you’d stopped and did those things. Maybe even missed the bus.

But the bus was barreling down our street, so I ran.

Synopsis:
Six high school kids (some popular, some not), two eighth graders (one a tech genius), and six little kids trapped together in a chain superstore build a refuge for themselves inside. While outside, a series of escalating disasters, beginning with a monster hailstorm and ending with a chemical weapons spill, seems to be tearing the world—as they know it—apart.

Rules:
-Ask to join. If you post your form with the question, you will not be allowed to join. When you ask to join, please specify the character you wish to play; i.e. unpopular high schooler, eighth grade tech genius, or little kid.
-Romance is allowed, but this is kids site. Remember that. If you write anything not appropriate, I will ask you to leave. I have yet to do that, but I am not afriad to kick someone out of the roleplay.
-Be courteous. There is no need for rudeness here.
-If I tell you that you can't join, don't throw a fit. Delete your posts and leave the forum.

Characters:
As it says above, there are only fourteen characters in this roleplay. If you wish to play more than one character, you can not play two from the same section.
i.e. if you're playing a high schooler, you cannot play two. You can either play a high schooler and an eighth grader, or a high schooler and a little kids.
The little kids can be anywhere from kindergarten to fifth grade.
Some of the high schoolers are popular and some aren't. We all can't be one or the other.

Form:
Name: (first and last - middle and nickname(s) are optional)
Looks: (human picture - if you want to use a description, ask me in a comment)
Role: (that's basically it. Little kid, eighth grade tech genius, unpopular high schooler. Those type of things go here.)
Personality: A few traits. Make the personality go with the role. Popular kids won't be awkward and little kids will probably be hyper.
Other: (anything else)

let

i use my hair to express myself

Monument 14 (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List

high schoolers
Wyatt Parks - 17 - onlyindarkness
Cass Arvorate - 16 - kukookristy

Devon Remirez - 15 - crazehgurl12

eighth graders

little kids
Annie Niccolo - 7 - crazehgurl12
Kenny Parks - 5 - onlyindarkness

let

Monument 14 (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Wyatt Parks.
Looks:

RP Character: Name TBD
Role: Popular high schooler.
Personality: Wyatt uses his looks to get what he wants most of the time. He can be mean, but it's just his nature. He doesn't mean to be rude, it's just natural for him.
Other: Wyatt is Kenny's older brother. They have a sister who's in 7th grade, but she didn't ride the bus.

Name: Kenny Parks.
Looks:

RP Character: Kenny Parks.
Role: Little kid.
Personality: Kenny's timid and hates being yelled at. He's always worried about making his siblings mad.
Other: Kenny is Wyatt's younger brother. They have a sister who's in 7th grade, but she didn't ride the bus.

let

Monument 14 (ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Devon Watt Remirez
Looks: 
Role: Unpopular (loner) highschooler
Personality: Devon usually likes to keep to himself. He isn't fond of "working together" or being "A team player" because he likes doing things on his own. He gets irritated quite easily and is quick to anger. Sometimes he does stupid things but he isn't the dumbest kid in the world, and is sometimes pretty clever. He loves music and he never leaves the house without his ipod.
Other: N/A

Name: Ann (Annie) Niccolo
Looks: 
Role: Little kid
Personality: Annie isn't as hyper as most kids her age. In fact, she is quite calm and collected most of the time. She is a bit shy and quiet when she is around new people but once she gets to know them she is very friendly. Annie is quite polite and very caring, and also very sharp-witted. She had always been the top of her class in school for all subjects. She tends to act more mature than most kids her age and has a decent imagination.
Other: She always carries her stuffed bunny Fluffy around with her.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Monument 14 (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

let

Monument 14 (ATJ)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?
Name: Cassandra "Cass" Arvorate
Looks:
Role: unpopular high schooler
Personality: she is usually withdrawn and quiet, not one to talk to anyone. She has moodswings which can turn her from happy and kind to angry and stubborn, which is why she has no friends. If, and thats a big if, she warms up to you she can be sweet and not as quiet. She doesn't tend to show her emotions as she believes it shows weakness. If there is ever trouble she tends to slip out of the way as she doesn't.  She has trust issues and is very secretive 
Other: is bipolar

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Monument 14 (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
kukookristy: Yes, of course!

& BUMP. ♥

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A