Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Wooo! Summer! Schools over finally. All the middle schoolers and high schoolers are invited on a summer vacation cruise!On that cruise there will be games, contests, and more. But the day after they get on the cruise, the boat's bottom hits some very sharp rocks at the very bottom. Causing it to sink leaving all the high schoolers and middle schoolers forced to swim to a near by island. What will happen? Who will fall in love? Who will end up being alone for the rest of their life?

Rules:
No godmodding
No drama outside of the roleplay please.
No perfect charaters!(Nobodys perfect)
Try to use the best grammar and spelling you can.
Please use ( ) { } [ ] when talking out of the roleplay!
When your character is talking, please use " "
No killing eachother. (Unless you ask the person first. They would have to make another one though.)
Please don't make this graphic that much. Don't get taken away with it.
Yes you can get pregnant and have kids. (High schoolers only. )
Also, in the form, by job I mean what is your main part. Like if you are the person who helps build the little houses for you to live in or etc.
 If I don't like your form I won't accept it. Sorry.

Name: (First and last. )
Looks:
Personality:
Skills: (Max 4. )
Short bio: (Optional)
Grade:
Job: (Optional)

Enjoy summer with this fabu roleplay. c:

The only reason I come on is..

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Penny McGuills
Gender: Girl ( I would just put g in every thing i type if you want ex. "I walked out of the boat" (G) so you know im a girl
Looks: :)
Personality: She is sometimes shy or hype. She would do anything for a friend
Skills: 3
Short bio: She is a good writer, she wants to be a famous writer/author
Grade: 12
Job: Optional 

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skye Covington
Looks:  Skye
neon blue eyes, a killer smile, likes wearing tshirts and jeans and nikeys 
Personality:  loving, out going,  he is the type of person every one likes
Skills: Dance,music,creative mind
Short bio:  he has cancer but that dosen't stop him. HE is the guy every one loves. But he has deep dark secerts he has never told any one.  only a few people knows he has cancer. his parents are getting a divorce. and his little sister was killed in a car crash.
Grade: 11
Job:  working on the ship for a job

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alec Hunt
Looks: 
Perso: Alec never talks she is very shy and jumpy. She can be out-going and weird with her actions but no one ever hears her talk. It is very hard to gain her trust for she has trust issues. She hates attention and being in the spot light therefore she hates being new in places. She is very loyal so she'll listen to whoever in charge but if something is bothering her or on her mind she will express it. She hates it when people touch her.
Skills: she's very good at medical work
Short Bio: Ever since her dad died of cancer when she was 5, her mother would come home hung over and abuse her. She would leave Alec to look over her 5 half siblings each from a different dad. She has bruises, cuts,burns, and scars all over her body. Because of this its why she's jumpy and shy.
Grade: 11
Job: She's the medical person when they get stranded

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining guys. But by skills I mean like not the level of your characters skill but what skill your character has.Like building or etc. smile

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
doneee

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.

So baby hang on
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
Jesus_Lover99
Jesus_Lover99
StarStarStar
Name: Dainel Smith
Looks: Black hair, Brown eyes, 5' 6", All around good looking and loves hugging. He's also british.smile
Personality: Christian, so prays about anything and everything and it seems to help. Very influential and tries to help everyone in anyway he can. Never says never (No not JB...). Tries to be friends with everyone but not pushy.
Skills: Eagle Scout, recourceful, very good eyesight, can play guitar.
Short Bio: He was born to a fairly rich family, not too rich but he has been through the classes he wants to take. Not snobby by any means, just not used to being in the cold without a blanket. He has lived a pretty good life so far and doesn't regret anything he has done. Yet.
Grade:12th
Job:Inventer of the pack/Leader, tries to invent escape/rescue plans to go home and keeps everyones heads on their shoulders.

Jesus knows me, this I LLoveVE!

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexis Calen.
Looks: ( Despite her masculine apperence she is infact a girl. )
Personality:   Alexis can be very silly at times and loves middle schoolers. Other then that she can pretty much be your normal type of 'guy' friend. She hangs out with mostly guys which fools people into believing she's a male. She's very much a tomboy. She hates all the glittery and pink things girly girls are into. She can be bossy and annoying at times but she's a great friend. She's also pretty much a light sleeper and can get a bit grumpy if anybody wakes her up while shes asleep.
Skills: Building and climbing.
Short bio:  When she was born her parents were actually expecting a son but instead they got a girl. So, she grew up acting and wearing boy clothes since her parents wanted a son instead of a daughter. She would get teased alot by bullys who thought she was a trans. She didn't really have alot of friends through out middle school but she was able to find one friend when high school came.
Grade: 11th
Job: She ends up being the builder once they get stranded.

Name: Ryan Fushi.
Looks:
Personality: Ryan can be very happy and cheerfull. He gets depressed sometimes whenever somebody askes him about his parents. Other then that he's pretty much the type of guy to cheer you up whenever you're sad. He can be very shy and clumsy at times around girls he likes or thinks are pretty.
Skills: Running and finding things.
Short bio: When Ryan was a kid he pretty much had a good family untill his birthday came, the day of his cousins moms death. After that his family started to fall apart. His father started to drink, his mom lost her job and everything. They end up having to move to another state because of his fathers job. His father end up leaving them forcing his mother to put him in a adoption center and be adopted because she didn't have the money to pay for food for him.
Grade: 12th
Job: Finding different foods and etc when they get stranded.

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you guys like to start now? We can start when the boat is just starting to sink. :3

Stuck on a island.

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea are you going to start?

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.

So baby hang on
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

latest videos