Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Journal. (mystery rp.) {always accepting!}

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
8 friends are just hanging out, for a night on the town. They end up going into the haunted house on siccamore street, to do a seañce. Then, they find a book. A journal. But at a certain point, the pages just stop. Like the writer disappeared or something. Then, strange things begin to occur at their town of Smallsville.  the house on siccamore becomes their private meeting place. If you join after the 8th friend does, you can just hop in like you went to the house on siccamore during one of their meetings and end up joining in or something like that 

-no cussing
- you can have romance and make out scenes and stuff just don't do....yeah.....
- no tlkn lke dis!i
- no making the rp all about you.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Form:

Name:
Looks: (no pics just very descriptive Looks.)
​Personality:
Bio:
pet peeves: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this rp, I put a lot of thought in to trying to come up with an original idea. smile thanks.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zeke Clusterstorm
Looks: Has long black hair, with red highlights that fall into his golden eyes. Is about 6" 
Personality: Is happy, kind, bubbly, giggly, and always SOOOOOOO hyper. Will do anything for his 7 friends.
Bio: Lives with his older sister Susannah.
Pet peeves: None really.

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? )

Name : Alexandra "Alex" Scott

Looks : She has a beanie that she wears all the time over her long hair. Her hair is Mid-weight . Which Light brown just like her eyes. She is mid height and is short to some people. She wears old clothes. Like clothes that are big for her. She usually puts her hair into a pony tail , along with her glasses . She wears Jean shorts ,and a regular shirt.

Personality : She is Observant , clever , sneaky , Nice , and "Freaky" to others.

Bio : She pretty much lived an average life. She made money by working at a shop helping her parents with the shop. She usually has a busy schedule  too. But finds time to have free time.

Pet peeves : When people want attention when they have it. Plus, When her fear comes and takes control.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

I am a death weapon!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Everything Is Red~

latest videos