Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

This Is What Makes Us Girls (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"This is what makes us girls
We all look for heaven and we put love first
Something that we'd die for, It's our curse.
Don't cry about it,Don't cry about it
This is what makes us girls
We don't stick together cause we put love first
Don't cry about him, Don't cry about him"

This Rp will be about four girls in a small town.Each have their own problems to deal with and still have to deal with everything else in their lives. Although with each other it may help to get through it all. School, boys, family don't make it any easier.

Characters:

Marina Benson (17)-
Marina is what you call the glue of the group. She is outgoing and caring, and knows exactly what to say and when to say it. All the girls know they can count on her. She has recently lost her younger sister that was 15, when they were in a car accident and everyday she feels guilty about her sister's death. She tried not to let that bother her but that moment always replays in her mind.  Is going out with Jake, and starts to have trouble with him.(Taken)
Courtney McHale (16)- Courtney has a reputation. Not a very good one either. She is known to be sleeping around with different guys and always looking for the next guy. She has slept with a  few guys but nothing compared to what rumors go around, but she has learned to embrace it and use it as an advantage. Many people underestimate Courtney but she is really smart, both book and street wise. She always has a plan. Courtney usually puts up a strong image so people won't bother her much but she actually hates her reputation. She wants a real relationship but guys only want her for one thing. Is in love with David. (Taken)
Anna Jenkins (17)- Anna is known as the prankster. She is always making people laugh and people love that about her. She has learned to make the most out of her life. Her parents struggle to raise her and her 5 brothers and sisters. Since she is the oldest she is always put on pressure to act like an adult at home. At school she barely passing and this year is on the very edge of failing. (Reserved)
Arianna Brookes (16)-  Arianna is ### ## first but once she opens up she is pretty fun. She doesn't take herself seriously and is pretty awkward but that's what makes her funny. She tends to fall for people easily and always ends up getting hurt. Whenever she gets a boyfriend she tends to forget about her friends and just pay attention to her boyfriend. Is talking to Tyler.(Me)
David Polizzi- (17) David is the girls' bestfriend. He is like an older brother to him always taking care of them and protecting them. He is athletic and smart and is pretty mature for her his age. Though when it's time he likes to have fun. (Me)
Jake Smith- (17) Jake is Marina's long time boyfriend. They have been together since they were in middle school. He has always been there for her but recently he has been acting strange around her and that is because he is starting to lose feelings for her but feels bad to leave her.(Taken)
Tyler Adam- ( 18 ##Tyler is known as the bad boy at school. The mysterious senior that every girls swoons over. He likes to party and have fun nu that's the reputation he is. He is a ladies man but is actually really respectful and knows how to treat a lady. He likes Arianna and is just about to ask her out.

I would like for all these characters to be taken before you ask to make more characters.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arianna Brookes
Looks:
Personality:#### at first but once she opens up she is pretty fun. She doesn't take herself seriously and is pretty awkward but that's what makes her funny. She tends to fall for people easily and always ends up getting hurt. Whenever she gets a boyfriend she tends to forget about her friends and just pay attention to her boyfriend.
Other: Likes Tyler.

Name: David Polizzi
Looks:
Personality:
He is athletic and smart and is pretty mature for her his age. Though when it's time he likes to have fun. He is protective over his friends.
Other: Is the girl's best guy friends

Please?

Posted By:
iLoveEatingCarrots
iLoveEatingCarrots
StarStarStar
(Bonjour! [= May I join, please?)

Name: Marina Benson
Looks: 
Personality: Marina is a very caring and kind person. She is open to helping other people. Ever since her sisters death...she feels really guilty and its affecting her.
Other: In a relationship with Jake, correct? ((: 

Bonjour! Tea,my love?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oui, you may join(: )

Please?

Posted By:
iLoveEatingCarrots
iLoveEatingCarrots
StarStarStar
(Thank You!!! [[[= I'll try to help and get others to join. XxXx)

Bonjour! Tea,my love?

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course)

Please?

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Courtney McHale
Looks:
Personality: Courtney has a reputation for sleeping around. Even though her reputation is over exaggerated and for the most part untrue Courtney does her best to ignore it. She tries to hide her envy for her friend's relationships but sometimes she can't cope with the fact that she is the only person she knows that will probably never be able to have a real relationship because of the things that are said about her. She has had feelings for David for as long as she can remember but she knows that even though he says he is one of  their best friends he wouldn't able to look past the rumors.
Other:N/A

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jake Smith
Looks:
Personality: Jake does best to always be loyal to Marina, who he tries to convince himself he is in love with, but sometimes it's hard to force himself to stay with someone he knows he isn't in love with. Jake is stuck in this situation that he can't get out of because he and Marina have history.
Other:Nothing

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can be Tyler if you want.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos