Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Animals (ATJ, Experienced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Ugh, my head hearts...I feel so tired. My eyes, why is it so hard to open them? Open...or not? It's so dark..there isn't any light. Oh gosh I can't move...I'm dead! I know it! Wait, ouch! It's so bright, wait..I can see. Let's try moving again, everything is working......slowly. Let's try sitting up. Woah, why do I feel so weird....my head still pounds. I wonder how long it's been, when did I fall asleep? I can't remeber anything. Where am I? Oh look there's a mirror over there. What the heck? What's that on my head? Whats that behind me? WHAT'S HAPPENED!? 

You are a regular teen, well you were. Until you woke up in a strange room, pure white with a bed, basket of clothes, mirror and two doors. You open the wooden door and it leads to a bathroom, the other one is a thick metal and wont open. When you look in the mirror, you're shocked to see somethings happened. You're part animal, you have wings or a tail or your ears have vanished and some new ones have grown. What's happened who did this? The strangest part is there not sewn on or anything..they're really part of you. Just how long have you been asleep?

Rules:
Oh yeah..I do have rules
So Basic rules first
1) No god-modding. Seriously, I will #### you off
2) No tlkn lyk diz cus i so gona #### ya of!
3) 1st or 3rd person allowed, but tell me which you will do
4) I expect you to ask to join, unless I invite you, if you don’t you're instantly rejected
5) You read this set, ask to join with a :-D
6) If I tell you to leave, then leave. This is my roleplay and I have every right to remove you from it.

Next, Specific to this RP
1) You can't have the same animal as some one else
2) You can have an extra power, but do not go overboard
3) Read this? Put a :-P
4) Shapeshifting doesn't count as an extra power, you all shapeshift into your animal. 
5) You can't have the same extra powers as anyone else.
6) Yes I know, overused topic. But not seen one in ages and I'm in the mood for it.
7) My  co-owner’s are Oakfeather and Strawberrysnake

Extra Info:
1) Everyone has polo shirts in 3 colours either relating to your animal or power or just personal preference. You choose these colours yourself and you can have the same as others. You all also wear cargo pants in black, grey, tan or white. You only have one colour of pants.
2) This isn’t about Magic, this is about experiments. Science. That means you don’t magically Shapeshift. Your bones physically reconstruct, your hormones change. It’s painful. Despite the painful changing you don’t feel any pain after the change, maybe a little stiff.
3) You are each allowed to keep one item from home. A token, as the scientist call it. You recognise it, you know it means something to you but you don’t know why. This can be anything from jewelry to a teddy bear, it must be something you can carry around.
4) NO BREAKING OUT. This is not about Escaping. This is about living in there, getting to know each other, being experimented on. This is not about escaping, that may happen later but that is not the point of this.
5) If anyone 'godmods' you slightly for their power you should allow it, its necessary for the roleplay. Don't however allow them to completely control yours or anyone's character.

Read the Next post

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:

Name: (First only, you don't remember rest)
Codename: (You will be called by this name by the doctors and intercom)
Extra Power: (Optional)
Perso: (Optional)
Carer: Dr. ( name )
Other:  (Include your token) (Delete all brackets)
Example post: (Must do, even if I know you. It'll count as your first post)
Looks: (Pic, description or both. Either show or explain what part is animal)

This a re-post. I owned the previous one’s but the first died and the second screwed up my KW account.

We will start when we have 3 of each gender. To give you the gist of the whole thing. I'll put my first few post here, these are from the previous roleplay. Make your example posts follow along this whole plot line.

I found my voice, finally but the scream didn't come out. No shrill squeal...a deep, roar. That made me stop. Not really though instead I collapsed on the floor sobbing. Whispering to myself "I don't know why I'm here....but...I know that I didn't look like this. I can see myself before...no tail no ears."  After a long time my sobs stopped and I finally stood up and looked about, I could see a white bed, tossed a little so obviously that must have been where I woke up. I also saw a basket of clothes and two doors, I rush to one, yanking but it doesn't move. Giving up I try the wooden door and it swings open and I see a small bathroom. I don't go in, there would be another mirror, I don't want to see myself.

I lay down on the bed, pain forced me to reposition my body. I told myself it was a bad dream, a nightmare but my mind wasn't convincing. How could I be convincing when I could feel the tail tickling my legs? Soon enough I felt my body giving up, slipping back into sleep...just before everything went dark I noticed something I hadn't before. Right above the metal door was a speaker for a PA system

I woke up again, stiff and uncomfortable. The worst part was that the tail was still tickling my legs and the ears were there too. I gave up on an explanation, I had to be insane. That would explain the white... everything. I was locked in a little white cell in a mental hospital. But that didn't explain why I don't even know my name. I paced the room for a while before I noticed a medical bracelt on my wrist, like the ones newborn babys wear. I read it "Thistle? But...my name...is...C..Ca.....Carduus." I remembered, I knew my name now. But nothing else, my mind was a blank. A voice came then, making me jump and spin around in search of it's owner. I spotted it, the intercom. "It appears you have awoken. All of you are now awake and discovering yourselves. Since you are now awake, we would recommend washing and changing clothes...hygiene is important." then the voice cut out

"Thank you to the few who chose to shower, the others will remain in the dark for 10 minutes. We hope your decisions may change. "The voice cut out, but the mirror I first looked at...rippled and flashed green, then words came across it. I screamed in shock and was shocked by another roar leaving me. "That wasn't a mirror....just a reflection" I muttered then read it, hoping it would explain something. Hello. I am Dr. M. de Furth.  I am here to take care of you. If you promise to be good I'll come and talk to you. Press the green button to talk to me, the red one to talk to the people who have been talking to you so far.  I didn't like what I read, it was too robotic. Inhuman.

Okay, so basically. You discover where you are, find out something’s different, find out there are more people. Also, if you do as they you get a 'reward' and if you don't a punishment. After you meet your doctor you meet everyone in a group. Each of you controls your doctor, I control the Intercom voices.
Okay then, Join away

Next post has the slots and my form, use mine as an example

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Slots:
Girls
1: Carduus – Thistle - Lioness – 14 – Gupi1999
2: Kari - Shard - Grey Wolf - 15 - Oakfeather
3: Zoey - Cloud - Bald Eagle - 14 - Strawberrysnake
4: Allison - Fawn - Doe(Deer) - 16 - rue99100 
5: Hayley - Magma - Fox - 17 - :PSiLlY 
6:
#
##################
Guys
1: Sam - Shadow - Red Tailed Hawk - ?? - Oakfeather
2: Lucas - Arctic - Polar Bear - 14 - Aquarius101
3: Dane - Cobra - King Cobra - 17 - Aquarius101
4:
5:
6:

My form 

Name: Carduus 
Codename: Thistle 
Animal: Lion-ess (Filtered)
Extra Power: Sense and manipulate feelings.
Perso: She's rude, cold and cruel OR She's kind, loyal and honest. It all depends on what she thinks of you. She's a leader, smart, levelheaded and has a rough knowledge of survival skills. She rarely let's anyone see how scared she is. She's manipulative, you'll see this.
Carer: Dr. Mellisa de Furth 
Other: Her possession is a silver necklace with a thistle pendant, the engraving of the thistle is lined with gold.
Example Post: All of the in character things up there.
Looks: A little shorter than average height she has a short torso and long legs. She has a thin build with slight curves, though she's young so she's not fully developed. Her hair is a sandy blonde, similar to the colour of a lion, very straight and reaches her waist in length. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes, with cat pupils. Protruding from the top of her head are a pair of large cat ears with fur the same sandy blonde as her hair, at the end of her spine she has a thin tail with matching fur and a tuft of a brown-blonde fur on the end. Her polo shirts are dark purple, light blue and tan. Her pants are black.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kari
Codename: Shard
Animal: Gray wolf
Extra Power: She can use fire
Perso: unpredictable.  
Carer: Dr. Sarah Kero
Other: She own a dragon eye crystal necklace.  It is glass, with details to look like a dragons eye.
Example Post: My head... It hurts so much.  The girl opened her eyes slowly, squinting into the bright light of the pure white room.  She lifted her arm, and noticed a bracelet on her wrist.  It said: Shard.  But, her name was Kari.  Kari put her hand to her head.  Suddenly, the hand connected with a fluffy, fur-like feeling.  Ears?
Looks: Kari has black hair, emerald eyes, and fair skin.  She wears a dark red polo shirt, and gray cargo shorts.  She has wolf ears, and a wolf tail.  :-P

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey Gupz. I join and co-own? xD :-D/:-P

Name: Zoey

Codename: Cloud

Age: Zoey will be fifteen in about a month, but she seems to have forgotten her birthday. 14 forever. What a shame.

Animal:  Bald Eagle.

Extra Power: Zoey an affinity for language. She can understand and speak any language, whether it be that of an animal or human.

Personality: Zoey is lazy and doesn't think before she acts. She's a very 'go with the flow' kind of girl, and can be found with her head in the clouds. Sarcasm is her favorite tool, and she's not afraid to use it. On a bad day, she's cruel, vindictive and snide. On a good day, she's the clown in the room, and can bring a smile to the face of anyone in a 12 kilometre radius.

Appearance:  Zoey has curly brown hair that reaches almost to her elbow, and deep chocolate brown eyes. Her skin is fairly pale, and dotted with freckles. Adorned with a button nose and a cocky grin, her face is warm and welcoming. She's always been dis-proportioned in the sense that she has long arms and legs, and big feet. Her once bare back now has huge 11ft feathery wings attached. Brown, white and grey layers pattern her new wings.
Her polo shirts are dark blue, light yellow, and generic green. Her pants are black.

Carer: Dr. James Carmichael.

Other:  First person POV (point of view). When not in character, will being the sentence/s with OOC. Out of Character.
Her token is a small charm in the shape of a star.

Example post:  I frowned as my eyes fluttered open, and rolled onto my side, then my front. I groaned. Urgh, I hurt all over! I wiped the sleep out of my eyes, and started. Is there something on my back? I thought, confused and half asleep. It must be the sheet. I sat up, and my eyes widened. Where am I? It wasn't my familiar and disturbingly dirty bedroom; all I could see was white. White blanket, white sheets, white walls, white floor. The features of the room slowly made their way into my disoriented mind.  A basket of clothes. A mirror. A wooden door.  A metal one. A door! I jumped up and stumbled over, pulling the nearest, wooden, open, and rushing into the next room. Oh. A bathroom. With a mirror. Well, seeing as I've obviously gone batsh*t crazy, I may as well check for pimples. I approached the mirror face first, praying to God that I didn't have any blackheads. Ugrh.
Then I saw them.
The wings. The huge white and brown and grey wings protruding from my back. I screamed, and my knees buckled. I frantically scrabbled about until I held one of the wings. I have feathers, was the first thing that popped into my head, and an insane laughed bubbled from my lips. I clamped my hand over my mouth, eyes wide. I stood up.
“Who are you?! What have to done to me?!” I screamed, whirling around the small bathroom. I ran back into the other room and tried the metal door. Locked. Then the tears started. I slipped down the wall, onto the floor, and sobbed.

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Approved, Co-owner! Only need to make a guy If we don't get enough)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar

Yay! Okay.

Also, I'm super busy this weekend, so probably won't be able to post until Sunday afternoonish.
That okay?

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait. I need your token and clothes, just add them to your form. Invite people, please)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can make a boy)

Name: Sam
Codename: Shadow
Animal: Red tailed hawk
Extra Power: none
Perso: He is kind to people he knows, not people he doesn't.
Carer: Dr. H. Silver
Other: his token is a silver ring, in the shape of a curled snake.
Example Post: Sam woke up, he eyes picking up every detail in the room.  Getting out of his bed, he walked towards two doors.  One, was metal, and locked.  The other, wooden, and unlocked.  He opened it, and stepped into the bathroom.  He saw a mirror on the wall, and immediately noticed the pair of wings on his back.  

"Ahh!" He yelled, slipping on the floor.  He noticed a band on his wrist.  It said: Shadow.  "But my name is... Sam."
Looks: Brown hair, fair skin, hawk eyes.  He has a pair of hawk wings on his back.  He has polo shirts in brown, and red.  His cargo shorts are gray.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos