Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Animals (ATJ, Experienced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can make two guys twins or just brothers!!Therefore can i join?)

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(can one of the animals be a dragon?)

kicked in the

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can make two brothers but they can not know that they're related[They can learn later], the animals have to be real so no to the dragon)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
okay i will make them. 

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(Not approved.)

(I'll make a guy later, then I guess we'll have to start...)

(Oh snap. xD)

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucas 
Codename: Arctic
Animal: Polar Bear
Extra Power: ice, can freeze things when 
Perso: very optimistic 
Carer: Dr. Genevieve Hart
Other: a gold ring, on the inside inscribed it read brave. given by his dad but he did not know.   
Example post: 'It was cold. No not just cold but something cold like....yes like ice. yet colder than ice like dry ice or something like..anartica, the north pole and snow. Oh but this snow feeling was not like the one in those cold happy times, this was a miserable stone cold drop dead horrible cold which electrified through every muscle and tendon, making me unable to move. But why is it soooooo freezing? i  never liked the' ---- my eyes batted open my thick lashes making it hard to see, but i closed my eyes again. it was white out. too white for my personal taste, blinding white. slowly and precautiously i batted my eyes open again.'..where am i? this is not'...i trembled with chillness as my body trembled to get up and i collapsed unable to lift my own dead weight. i slumped over in an uncomfortable position. My Jaw hurt, 'it seemed as if i had taken my grandpa's dentures and inserted them.' My mouth felt ...BIG. I reached to touch my face but my hand was heavy...'wait! that was no hand! It was a...It was a.. a PAW! a big fluffy white massive paw!This is just like the dreams i have been having'. i tried to pinched myself but my heavy paw sliced my flesh leaving an open wound to the freezing wing slapping against my face. dumbfounded by the unbearable sting i opened my mouth to yell and an exquisite force roared through my throat. I fell trembling, this time not because i was cold but because i was scared. 'This was real, not a dream'. i cuddled into a ball, like any other animal or...whatever i am..would and closed my eyes. "Arctic," a voice said sternly and robotic pronouncing each syllable for its own. 'Startled i opened my green eyes with fear.' 
Looks: lucas
he has polar bear ears, teeth, and claws. his peach fuzz on his upperside of body is white. and has paws instead of hands.
polo shirts: light sky blue, navy blue and a grey. tan cargo shorts.

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Approved)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dane
Codename: Cobra
Animal: King cobra snake
Extra Power: Regeneration
Perso: strong (both physically and mentally), shy and kept to himself at first, quiet. 
Carer: Dr. Levi Dune
Other:  gold ring on inside inscribed strong. lil bro is lucas but does not know yet.
Example post: 
Quickly i scrambled to my feet to the corner of the room. Like a mouse when they are cornered by a cat whose lips are being licked. I felt like the mouse. like prey. isolated in an unknown room, with an unknown situtation. Frantically looking from wall to wall. All white and sterile it seemed yet this situation was as clear as mud and as clean as a swine. curiously he saw something pop out from the wall a green blinking red light. then a weird looking thing it was like metal with a bunch of holes and it kinda looked like...oh! it was a speaker.he inched closer to the speaker then a booming voice spoke. "Cobra!" I flinched but not at the tone but at the word. "Who's cob-rrrrr--aa? ssssss" i hissed and was tongue tied not knowing my own way of tongue. how come everytime i spoke i hissed. "my name sssss issssss not  ssssss Cobra sss." Dane then looked down as he stuck his tongue out. And horrified hissed once again. knocking himself over onto the ground, and thats when he saw it. the black scaly soft skin on his hand. it was everywhere his hands, feet, back, neck, bridge of his nose....it was everywhere. "be strong...be strong....'
Looks: Damon
has fangs like a snake. and snake skin on hands feet and back. has snake tongue. 
polo shirts: emerald green, lime green, and black. grey cargo shorts. 

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(BTW, dane and lucas are brothers but do not remeber so do not know at first. then later will find out.am i accepted? both characters? )

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Approved! We can start, everyone continue roleplaying until you've reached the point I am up to, in the second post. Once we've reached there I and only I will start the part where we all meet each other. PLEASE! Try and get some people to fill in the rest of the slots.)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

We the Kidz

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

Neymar is a communist

Neymar is a communist

We the Kidz

latest videos