Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Animals (ATJ, Experienced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Silly and Rue. You both have fox as your animal and I hadn't noticed this. Can you decide amongst yourselves who's going to change their animal? I'm really sorry, it's just that they all need different animals)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(START)
(Read the above to posts before you start though)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas shivered in the dark because he had refused to shower. He sulked in the corner and trembled shivering in the Arctic cold. Even his white fur could keep him warm.

Dane still didn't get it. How come...how did...what is going on? water started to sprinkle and and before he knew it he was drenched with water and soap and had been ordered to shower. What was this!!!?!?!! he hissed trying to avoid this, he never got told what to do especially from a robot. He felt like a caged animal, then realized he was. 

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(PSiLIY isn't on so we can't determine who is going to be the fox)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is anyone a deer?)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

(Is anyone a deer?)

(no)

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm going to make a new form then because my old one was fox centered. Just give me a few.)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay cool, way to take initiative!) 

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison
Codename: Fawn
Animal: Deer or doe I should say
Extra power: Not a power but Allison mixes up her senses
Personality: Though Allison comes on as gentle and fragile she is really strong willed and independent. Allison typically becomes overwhelmed by other people and often sticks to the back of the group. She is not exactly shy but she is not "socially adept" either. A lot of her thoughts remain unspoken even though they are quite clever. Allison is terrified of opening up to anyone in any way and has never been one to talk about herself. She is a generally sweet person despite all her problems and she uses small and significant ways to express herself which most people appreciate.
Carer: Dr. Sonya
Other: Allison's token is a bracelet that was given to her by her mother. Though Allison is unaware of this she feels an emotional connection to the bracelet. 

Example Post:
Allison didn't open her eyes. She didn't want to. The air around her tasted clear and plain instead of having its usual tint of flavor. Allison could tell this was a place she didn't want to be without opening her eyes.
For what seemed to be hours but really could only be moments Allison lied there trying to convince herself this was a dream. She knew it wasn't though, dreams smelled like vanilla and felt as though Allison was standing on a cloud. This reality smelled like the product doctors used to wipe your arm after you received a shot and Allison felt as though her body weighed twice as much as it normally did.
The bitter buzz of an intercom pounded on Allison's ear drums and her eyes snapped open. Though Allison had  already known what the room looked like without looking at it she still felt like she was going to faint. Everything was a white, not the subtle white that blended in with colors, but the empty white that Allison envisioned nothing as. Allison swayed on the metal bed uneasily before remembering the intercom.
"Hello Fawn I see you have woken up" a nothing-white voice leaked out of the plains of the intercom.  She didn't know who Fawn was but it was obvious they were speaking to her. Allison shut her eyes for a moment and attempted to convince herself this wasn't real for the billionth time. "I suggest you take a shower, we take hygiene very important here." Allison didn't know who or what these people were but she knew she didn't want to upset them.
Allison found herself in a bathroom like room and she had no idea how she had gotten there. There were three mirrors on the white walls but Allison didn't bother looking at them, she was scared to know what she would look like compared to the nothing-white. Allison stepped into the shower and let the unattractively cold water rain down on her. She tried to focus on the water's laughs and insults about her body because it felt familiar.
Allison stepped out of the shower and grabbed a white towel from the sink counter. Her eyes were drawn to the mirror and Allison was about to scold herself before she saw her face. She had a black button nose and darker eyes than her usual green eyes. Allison turned around, her face displaying fright and uneasiness. She inspected her backside and stifled a scream when she saw a small deer tail. This was not normal at all, she was a beast, a monster. Allison realized she didn't think she would recognize herself even if she looked normal. She tasted bile in her mouth and ran into one of the stalls.
Looks:Though Allison comes on as gentle and fragile she is really strong willed and independent. Allison typically becomes overwhelmed by other people and often sticks to the back of the group. She is not exactly shy but she is not "socially adept" either. A lot of her thoughts remain unspoken even though they are quite clever. Allison is terrified of opening up to anyone in any way and has never been one to talk about herself. She is a generally sweet person despite all her problems and she uses small and significant ways to express herself which most people appreciate.
Her polo shirts are brown, tan, and green. Her pants are a brown which Allison finds irritating.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you, approved. Just wait for everyone to catch up. I think I'll have to make a guy since it doesn't look like anyone else is going to join and I need all slots filled....)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos