Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Animals (ATJ, Experienced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(How many slots are there?)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Three guy slots and one girl slot.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(can we rp? or post?)

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do all of the slots have to be filled for us to start?)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...yeah. We need everyone before group situation can happen. I'm letting everyone catch up to the same point before we go into the group)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(So we can start now but our characters have to be alone?)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Before the group I need everyone to reach the point where they have received a message from their Carer, final paragraph of the example post, if you talk back to them they cannot reply though.
Once we're there and all slots are filled I'll start the group situation.
But it needs to work like that for me to do the things I have in mind for this.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
It felt like an eternity in the dark, alone in the cold environment not knowing why or how anything is happening. Lucas shivered in the corner praying to god this loneliness would end. He tightly grasped his index finger where this gold ring, his only token from who knows where kept him confort. inscribed on the ring it read, 'brave'. and thats is what he was trying to be. brave. suddenly the light went on blinding him and an inhuman voice talked to him. "I have observed that you were rebellious and refused to shower. Now you know the consequence and in the future i hope you make better decisions. " Dr. Genevieve Hart said in a monotone voice, Lucas looked around frantically trying to find a face , a sign of humanity., " I am Dr. Genevieve Hart, your carer, do not be afraid there is nothing you shall want. " then the voice diappeared. Lucas whispered almost faintly, "i  only want to know." he sighed laying down.

Dane shook himself off after the so called shower, which left him "squeaky" clean but did not really think he was "squeaky". He sighed as he took notice of a mirror that had appeared in the white confinement. He approached the mirror. he touched his face and explored his new features like a newborn baby does to their mother. Scales, cool black flicking tongue, fangs...ow!...very sharp fangs...and hissing. I must be some type of snake or serpent. then a voice boomed, "Indeed, Cobra, you are." Dr. Levi said as if reading his mind, "Indeed you have followed through the shower, but next time you should enjoy the shower for it is a luxury." Dane hissed searching for the voice. "I am Dr. Levi, i am your carer, and you are in good hands." good hands? Dane yelled back hissingly, "Good hands? you call this good!!!?!!? where am i? what is going on!!!??! Answer me!" he sighed and with fury ran to each wall, intenting to get some response but it only left him with bug purple bruises.

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison left the bathroom a few minutes later, her wet hair dripping down her back and onto the towel she wore. She spotted a set of clothes on her bed that she assumed were uniform. She pulled on a green polo shirt and was pulling on pants when she spotted something on her wrist. A delicate bracelet hung on her wrist. Allison felt as though she should recognize it, but she didn't. She stared at it for a few more seconds before pulling her pants all the way up. The scratchy cackle of the intercom seeped into Allison's ears again and she turned to stare at the intercom. Instead of the monotone and expressionless voice Allison had heard before there was a voice on the other side that produced words that rolled off of her tongue like silk. "Hello Fawn, or Allison I should say" the voice said with what Allison could tell was a fake smile. "Thank you for showering, we appreciate your obedience" the intercom boomed making Allison feel as though her obedience was something she should feel guilty about. "Oh I almost forgot, My name is Dr.Sonya and I will be your carer here" the voice concluded. Allison hovered over the intercom confusedly before shoving herself against it. "Where am I" she started, her voice demanding but subtle. "Where am I?" she repeated, her voice stretching into a scream.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Not approved because:

1) I need your clothes.
2) They won't call you by your name, only your codename.
3) He won't remember his sister, he doesn't remember his past life at all.
4) He's alone in his own room, not with others
5) Judging from your form you didn't read the first posts very well.
6) Check out the other forms, :PSiLlY had the best one, so you know what I'm looking for.

I'll approve you if you fix these things

Nothing personal, I'm just being strict on my RP's now.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Words/Names that with a C and end with a E

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Mom or Dad?

What are you wearing right now?

latest videos