Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not upset. I am perfectly fine. This English gentleman is absolutely fine." Here comes that one stubborn, cynical, sharp-tounged, usual self who comes in when he is taunted or when he's blushing so much.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke kissed Arthur again. "Good."

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur blushed and crossed his arms once more. He pushed his hair out of the way. He then kissed Zeke.

Hello! I am Russia!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:

Arthur blushed and crossed his arms once more. He pushed his hair out of the way. He then kissed Zeke.

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar

"peppypepsi" wrote:

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:

(Oh, hey.)

Hello! I am Russia!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Tongue Out hey)

Zeke kissed back and  lightly pulled on Arthur's hair, not trying to hurt him, just setting the mood more. He pulled away. "Wait......what will the others think? Shane already knows and he's okay, but what about the OTHER kids at school?"

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
MabelTaco13
MabelTaco13
StarStar
(Okay and woah I missed alot)
(Okay, so Arthur kissed my boyfriend? Okay, let's go >Big Grin)

Lucy~
I walked in on this kid on and Zeke kissing. Woah. Okay, um, what? I thought. I thought that Zeke was like, you know, not gay. But I guess not. Woah. I don't have anything against gays but, like, he's my boyfrind. It's like, woah. I didn't really know what to do. I was just like, "Hey, kid. Who are you again and why are you kissing my boyfriend?" I tugged at my dirty Monsters Inc. t-shirt and swiped at my red jeans as I awaited the answer. It didn't come as soon as I expected it to, but I could hold a killer stare when it was needed. I was taking a nap before I walked in on...this. Them. It was so weird and awkward. I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but why would he cheat on me with this guy? I mean like, seriously. (Take note I didn't read any of the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 sections of this forum. I will do so after this.) (Sorry) Woah.

~Mabel ^.^

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
MabelTaco13
MabelTaco13
StarStar
(Okee, just read all the rest of the forum, so sorry I thought you guys were in Zeke's house and junk. Okay, so Lucy is looking for stuff for the murder too, it's just she wants to either do it by herself or with Zeke. And since Zeke declined, she's been going all around the school but wants Avalon's help because she seems smart. Scratch that, she KNOWS she's smart so, yeah.)

Lucy~
I just walk away. I don't really care. He was starting to get weirder anyway. And also he even said he wanted to see other people, but later said 'jk'. Frustrated It's okay. Shane seems pretty cute Wink (She has a reptutation of being a player, as well.) I hopped on my skateboard and headed toward's Avalon's house. Maybe if we worked together, then...Well, I don't know, but at least it would get my mind off Zeke. So I roll over to her house and knock on the door. While I'm waiting, I send a text to Zeke. I'm not really a diva, or overdramactic, so I didn't call him jillions of times, and I didn't send him long texts of pity and why he would cheat on me. I just simply said,

Hey. Frustrated Having fun? Just so you know, it's okay. I don't really care if you don't. smile At least we're still friends, right?

I was just waiting on Avalon's porch. For quite a while, too. I actually had to sit on one of her porch chairs.

(Am I writing too much) I think I am Frown )

~Mabel ^.^

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe they'll think we're perfectly fine." Arthur replied stubbornly, and also sarcastically. He then saw someone came in and left. "Who was that?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Hello! I am Russia!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
(It was just a plan that didn't go through.)

Zeke shrugged his shoulders. "Probably Lucy. She and I are those kind of friend where they just walk into each other's houses." He stroked Arthur's face gently.

I am a death weapon!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Workout Tips

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Evermoor (Disney Show)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Becky G

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos