Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
" Well I was thinking it was Danny Dandruff. " Shane told them, " He always HATED Principal Miller. " Shane told them again flipping through a little notepad.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Moon walked home. She lived in the worse part of town. She ran to her appartment . Her mother was still at work she went into her room and sat in the corner  where her computer was at she moved the mouse then logged on to Grape Vine (a social website like  the book of faces)

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke shook his head. "No clue, but The janitor, Mr. Sadson, did ask for a raise the other day. Principal Miller declined it."  He was loving Arthur's blonde hair. "Um.....so I think Avalon likes you."  He said trying to cover up and hide the fact that he liked Arthur. He looked down at his shoes, trying to hide that he was blushing. They made it to his house. His parents where in Missouri  for the week. 

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon stopped punching the bag and went back upstairs without the boxing gloves. She went through her drawers as her little sister Emily skipped into the room. " Whatcha dooooin? " She asked. " Go. Away. " Avalon told her. " Well SOMEONE'S not in a good mood. " Emily said as her voice swooped and she pointed to Avalon.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur listened to Shane and Zeke, hearing their thoughts. He then heard Zeke's comment. "No, no. I don't think she likes me. If she did she would go up to me like other people would, but I wouldn't say yes anyways." He looked up to Zeke's house and smiled again. "Nice house. Where's your parents?"

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Moon looked at her friend list to see who was on. It's was like every other time she got on. She liked talking to her closes friends on the website but they where never on. She didn't even know the people. She saw Z was on she clicked on his name and sent him a message.
Hey Z. 
He replied quick
Hello Dylan sorry to here about your day. With the murder and all.

Z knew things that no one could ever know about her and her life

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.

So baby hang on
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Shane nodded. Avalon went to his house and banged on his door.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke punched Shane in. The arm. "You have to use the bathroom." He said. Shane was the only one who knew about how he liked Arthur.  When Shane tried to argue with his logic, Zeke screamed, "JUST DO IT!"  He and Arthur claimed the stairs to his room.  "there on vacation for a week or two." He said. He sat on his bed. And got out his sketchbook and began to draw. "Why do you always say that people don't like you?" He asked Arthur. Now was to time to tell him. They where alone. "Because... when the rumors started to spread that I liked you......you didn't  say I didn't....and I was gonna say...... I kinda do......" He said hiding his face with his sketchbook so Arthur didn't see him flushing red.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Z you know I don't like being called Dylan.  She typed then sent it.
Yes Dylan I know but you should consider it. So do you have any ideas of the murder? Z answered
No I don't want to get involed in stuff like that. she sent it
Dylan I am not gonna argue I have to go but please consider the thought of getting to know some people. You have a gift that could help with this case. Trust me Dylan. I will talk to you later

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.

So baby hang on
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Shane hid in the bathroom for a minute or two when he heard knocking from the front door. Avalon banged on the door. Shane opened the bathroom door then walked into the same room Zeke and Arthur were in. " Zeke, someone is at the door. " Shane told him. Avalon put her boxing gloves on and waited.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favouriting

Forum Suggestion.

Lockers or No Lockers?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

latest videos