Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur kept kissing him, not wanting to stop but also check whatever was downstairs. As Zeke pushed him against the wall, he smiled. He didn't want to know what others were going to think of this. After every time he could get a chance to talk, it came together to be this, as a suggestion about the crime that was committed, "Let's interview the teachers tomorrow."

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke was blushing. He pulled away for a second to reply. "M'kay."  He said. Every time he got a chance to talk it came out like this: " we should just do this al the time, and always talk like this." He said as a joke. He kissed him, not wanting to stop, wanting to die in Arthur's arms. Zeke started to not be able to breath after a while. He lightly tapped Arthur on the head with his skethpad to let him know.  

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan heard more movement but though she should leave she grabbed her bored then went to the school. When she reached the doors they where unlocked "that's odd" she said aloud to her self. She went in she walked pass all of the class rooms her locker was at the end of the hall she reached her locker but the very last class room's (  on the right hand side) light was on she looked through the window. It was Mrs.Summer's class room. She saw Mrs.Summer and a masked person. The person was trying to kill her. Dylan opened the door "Stop don't hurt her!" she yelled the guy looked at Dylan. He let the teacher fall to the ground then her ran towards Dylan. Dylan ran but the guy pinned her. He held a rag over her mouth that made her pass out. Every thing went dark the last thing she heard was Mrs.Summer screaming

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Arthur stopped, nodding. "Sorry, I got carried away." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. The Englishman didn't hear noises from downstairs anymore.  "I wonder who or what was downstairs." He said to himself. He was concerned because what if the person was looking for them? The world my never know. Unless he goes to the school, but I'm breaking the fourth wall so I must stop writing like this.
(someone got kidnapped. Frown )

Hello! I am Russia!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke smiled. "It's okay." They where both still wrapped up In each other's arms. "Yeah....." He said, looking at the stairs. "Lets check it out." He said, grabbing Arthur's hand and running down the stairs. He saw muddy footprints. "Hmmm."

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Now it's obvious someone was here. Maybe they lead somewhere?" Arthur asked, tracing the footsteps to the outside. He walked around them.

Hello! I am Russia!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon rode around the corner on her new pink motorcycle with yellow wheels. " Hello. " Avalon evilly smiled.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
"Should we follow them?" Zeke asked. He sensed something was wrong in the universe.......

I am a death weapon!!

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon rode into her driveway and parked her new bike. She put up her goggles and smiled. " What's up? "

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

WHODUNIT?! (always open)

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan was caught up in a dream of her dad. He died when she was 8. He was walking her down the aisle to her husband. "Daddy I love you" she said looking at is bright blue eyes "I love you to Dylan" he answered. They reached the stage when she got up she looked at her so called husband. When he turned he was wearing the same Ski mask as the guy who knocked her out he looked at her then said "Time to wake up Dylan" 

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
Any moment we could lose it
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Gary is going on the road! VOTE NOW-moved

latest videos