Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626
Welcome to UCLA (University of California - LA)! You were chosen out of lots of applicants to attend this school. You are part of the freshman class. You can choose from many majors that we offer. First years have to live on campus. You will be given a room that you will have to share with a roommate. We offer many centers to study, be artistic, and show off your athletic skills. We also have restaurants that are very nutritional, bookstores, and many more places to satisfy your needs.
~
This is basically just a rp that takes place at a college. Anything can happen.
~
RULES
- No Dying
- No controlling someone else's character
- Include everyone!
- You can not start without me
- Please create both a boy and a girl 
- HAVE FUN!
- Please say Cookies at the top of your form

~
Form
Name:
Age: (18-19)
Looks:
Personality
Major: (You might have to look up UCLA's majors if you want it to have one of the actual majors that UCLA offers.)
Skills: (Can sing, good pitcher, ETC)
Other:
~

Name: Bridgette Emerson
Age: 18
Looks:
Personality: You'll find out.
Major: English
Skills: Plays piano and sings.
Other: None

Name: Dylan Windsor
Age: 18
Looks:
Personality: You'll find out.
Major: Marine Biology
Skills: An excellent pitcher.
Other: Going to try to join the UCLA baseball team.



Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626
Anyone?

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1415
(May I join?)

Cookies!

Form
Name: Ivy Kass
Age: 18
Looks: My profile pic
Personality: Find out soon smile
Major: English
SkillsBig Frownan sing,play,piano, draw very well, and is good at dancing.
Other: Dating Connor Gabrielson (doesn't know he is going to ask her to marry him. smile )

Form
Name: Connor Gabrielson
Age: 19
Looks: Looks like Peeta from hunger games
Personality: You'll find out
Major: Coreography
Skills: Dancing, and is really great at wrestling.
Other: He is going to purpose to Ivy Kass when the rp starts.

I love to role play I've been on here for 3-4 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile


Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626

"trinityac" wrote:

(May I join?)


Cookies!

Form

Name: Ivy Kass

Age: 18

Looks: My profile pic

Personality: Find out soon smile

Major: English

SkillsBig Frownan sing,play,piano, draw very well, and is good at dancing.

Other: Dating Connor Gabrielson (doesn't know he is going to ask her to marry him. smile )

Form

Name: Connor Gabrielson

Age: 19

Looks: Looks like Peeta from hunger games

Personality: You'll find out

Major: Coreography

Skills: Dancing, and is really great at wrestling.

Other: He is going to purpose to Ivy Kass when the rp starts.

No need to ask. :3

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1415
(oh ok smile )

I love to role play I've been on here for 3-4 years so I'm very experienced/advanced role player,and plz join some of mine smile


Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626
Anyone else?

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626

"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:

Anyone else?


Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626

"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:



"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:


Anyone else?


Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3974
COOKIES
Name: Reese Holloway
Age: 18
Looks:
Personality: Reese wears a tough exterior to hide her true emotions. She relies mostly on herself and tends to shut others out but sometimes she wishes people would fight back and make an effort to be a part of her life.
Major: Art
Skills: Graffiti and doodling strange creatures.
Other: None


Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1626

"rue99100" wrote:

COOKIES

Name: Reese Holloway

Age: 18

Looks:

Personality: Reese wears a tough exterior to hide her true emotions. She relies mostly on herself and tends to shut others out but sometimes she wishes people would fight back and make an effort to be a part of her life.

Major: Art

Skills: Graffiti and doodling strange creatures.

Other: None

Could you please create a boy? One of the rules said that you must create both a boy and girl. :3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

latest forum posts

last one to say 'cats' wins!

anyone design video games?

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

Super Smash Bros for Wii U!

Bunk'D

last one to say 'cats' wins!

Apple or Android?

Disney Descendants

Wii U friends Needed!

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos