Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways {Always Accepting}

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
It seemed his stomach grumbled right on time. As Xavier walked of the room he caught Allison running down the hallway in that hyper fashion of hers. She mentioned something about food in the kitchen. "I hope it's not meatloaf or something as disgusting as that. Freaking hate that stuff." He thought, taking his time down the stairs. He was barely on the last step when he heard Allison bolting towards the kitchen, screaming. "God, the midget sure has a mouth."  In the back of his mind he thought vaguely of the others. "Where's the other guys? And that one chick who's name I always forget. Connor doesn't count, he's a loser for marrying that weird what's-her-face." He continued tossing the tennis ball up and down, while effectively tossing the others out his mind.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison runs into the kitchen and sees Chinese food on the counter. "SAMMY D! YOU GOT CHINESE!? YOU'RE THE BEST!" Allison screams out the kitchen.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kalon Hood. (pronounced Kaylyn)
Looks: RP Character: TBD.
Personality: He's awkward and keeps to himself, but once he's comfortable he's energetic and engaging. He likes to be around people he knows and likes and enjoys the company of others. He hates being alone.
Why you ran away: He was kicked out of his home for being gay. The only things he brought with him were the clothes he was wearing when he ran away, his wallet, and his camera. He brings his camera with him everywhere.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"The Chinese is thanks to my friend that works there.. Theres also a few tacos from the guy at Taco Bell who I think may have a thing for me, "Sammy D cringed slightly at that, "And I got some desserts.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"TACOS TOO!? YOU ARE MAGICAL!!!" Allison screams super excited, and starts serving herself.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon pulled his sweatshirt tighter around his shaking frame and approached the bajillionth house he'd seen since he left his house a few days ago. His family lived in Colorado and he was lucky enough to get rides from a couple truck drivers, but now he was stuck walking to the nearest gas station he could find to try and find another ride - or in this case, house. Maybe he could use and phone and call a taxi. He had money with him, and his parents probably didn't think to cancel his credit card yet.

He sighed.

As if on cue, it started to rain. Kalon pulled his hood over his hair and held the camera tighter to his chest and approached the door, knocking on it four short direct times before standing back. The house was huge. Honestly, it wasn't even a house. It was a mansion. It was beautiful. He watched the door nervously and knocked another two times, hearing feet move on the floor inside.

let

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"DOOR!" Allison yells with her mouth full of Orange Chicken.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae walked downstairs, his hood on. he heared the knock on the door and opened it, he didn't say anything, just opned it and then walked to the kitchen to eat..

Sammy D walked toward the door, seeing the guy, then noticed the rain. "Well don't just sand there, Come On!"She said pulling him inside.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon stood in the rain as he watched the other boy walk away before he felt a girl's hands on him pulling him inside. He glanced towards her once he stood back up straight and pulled the hood from his head. "Hi w-would I be able to borrow a phone?" He crossed his arms protectively over his chest and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

let

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

iPhone 6

Rate the signature above you!

FOOD FIGHT!!

Username Change-moved

bad day

latest videos