Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways {Always Accepting}

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison runs out to the living room and sees a wet, and shivering guy. "I'LL GET THE BLANKETS!" Allison yells running upstairs.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Now, you KNOW you did not stand in the rain to ask for a phone."Sammy D said, looking at him, "You hungry?"

Rae got a taco and sat in the corner, his hoodie on, his hood was down and his right red hair was showing, but he didn't really care.. He looked, watching to see what the guy would do..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison runs downstairs with the blankets and wraps one around the guy before pushing him down, onto the couch. She sits down next to him. "Hi! I'm Allison. What's your name?" Allison asks grinning.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
It wasn't that Xavier loved Chinese food, for love is a strong emotion and he was committed to keeping them at bay, but he sure craved Chow Mein. He grabbed a carton and a fork and started to dig in, not even waiting for the others to join. You snooze, you lose. When he heard the knocks he looked over at the others. He wasn't gonna get it. Allison only answered with a mouthful, the sight revolted him but he pushed that emotion away. He noticed Rae opening the door, but not bothering to invite him in. "Score one for the freak", He thought, seeing the guy drenched in water. "Looks like we're having a newbie. Impress me fish." Xavier eyed the guy up and down, watching him walk in awkwardly. "What a loser." He went back to his noodles, but he still tuned his ears to listen in. Hearing Sammy D offer the stranger food made him look up and survey the table. He grabbed a cheesecake and hoarded it by his noodles. He turned his head to the others as he finished up his carton of food.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon shifted his weight onto his other foot and glanced down before looking back up at the older girl. "I really do need to use a phone," he said. "I wouldn't want to put you out by eating your food." He bit his lip and glanced towards the kitchen where he say a couple people eating, including the boy who opened the door. He looked back towards the girl and chewed on the inside of his cheek. "I just need a call a taxi. My phone died and I need to find somewhere to sleep for the night and there's no hotels around and..." Kalon trailed off and held himself tighter. "If I could just use a phone."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey Allison.. don't you have something better to do than crowd the guy..."Rae said finally, an annoyed tone in his voice, and he looked at Xavier, "And I assume you're just going to stand there and keep thinking you're better than everyone else..right?" Raenonderon stood up, "Look nice meeting you whoever you are.. "He muttered.. then went to walk back upstairs..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Sammy D looked at Kalon, "You can sleep here.. "she said, then gave him a taco, "I want you to eat that. It sounds like a storm so I'm not letting any electrity be used tonight, you'll have to wait and call in the morning." She stood up. "We'll talk then.. "she said, "Allison, help him find a room.."

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon swallowed audibly and blinked, his eyes wide. The girl pulled him to the couch so fast he wasn't sure why the wind wasn't knocked out of him. "Um, my name's Kalon." He glanced up quickly as the boy who opened the door started talking and watched him leave, muttering things along the way. Kalon continued to chew on his lip and looked back towards the girl who handed him food. "Uh, thank you." He looked down at the taco and then back towards the older girl. "Thank you very much."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison smiles pulling him up the stairs. "You will tomorrow. But tonight we can't use electricity or the power will go out for, who knows how long." She stops in front of a door. "Here we are!" She opens the door. "You have a bed, a closet, and a dresser." She points to all the items.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg but i might be back later.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Does anyone know any good games i should p...

Can't Stop Dancin

latest videos