Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways {Always Accepting}

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Xavier glanced over at Rae as he was being insulted. "Well I'll be damned, the redheaded freak could speak. I thought he was mute all this time." He wasn't going to let someone ruin his blissful feast of food. Watching as Allison pulled up the fish guy, he thought with a slight smirk, "I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks we'll kill him in his sleep. This lot looks freaking psycho to an outsider." He eyed the stranger up and down again. "Or maybe it's the other way around. You never know. Freaks crazier than us wander around the world, looking perfectly innocent. Better eat all this dessert to keep alert", He reasoned with himself, although deep down, he just wanted to eat it just to eat it. "THIS SUGAR IS KILLING MY BRAINS CELLS", He yelled in his head, realizing his grasp of reason was failing. Shoving the last spoon full of cheesecake into his mouth, he quickly wiped and made his way up to his room. Maybe he could spy on this newcomer. It wasn't like he had anything better to do.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Before Kalon realized it, he was pulled from his spot on the couch and yanked upstairs. The taco fell to the ground. Allison pulled him into a room and continued to yell out what items said room possessed. He winced slightly, his body growing tired. "Thanks," he said, and looked around the room. He still had the blanket around his shoulders and wondered to himself if any of the drawers had dry clothes in them. He sighed and ran a hand through his wet hair. "I'm going to sleep now then," he said, and ushered Allison from the room and shut the door. He pulled his sweatshirt off, realizing his t-shirt was perfectly dry, and set his camera on the dresser corner nearest to the bed. He slipped out of his jeans and pulled himself into the covers of the bed and draped the blanket over him. He was freezing, wet, and tired. He stared into the darkness in thought. This place creeped him out, so he was glad he could leave the next day.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley hung off the side off the bed. She sighed and got up. She walked downstairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae came from his room, hoping everyone would've started going to bed already. He walked by the room he heard Allison showing the guy. He stopped, the door was cracked.. "Clothes are in the top drawer.."he said..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley finnished her apple and ran upstairs she skipped a step and fell. She started crying in Embarrassment. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon shot up in bed and glanced towards the slightly open door and watched the silhouette stand in the doorway. He couldn't see who it was, but it was a male voice. "Thanks," he said, and pulled the blanket up towards his shoulders.

let

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back)

Allison skips downstairs and into the living room. "SAMMY D! IM BORED!" Allison exclaims.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was new here once too.."Rae said, then he kept walking.. He looked at Hayley, "Why the hell are you crying?" he muttered..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon nodded in the darkness and watched as the person walked away. He figured it was the boy who opened the door. The other one didn't seem to talk much. He was probably stuck inside his head or something. After the figure walked away, Kalon laid his head back down on the pillow and rested. He kept his glance on the sliver of light from the hallway.

let

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley looked up and forced herself to stop crying "Why the hell do you care?" She said. Her mood changed from Bored/stressed, to hurt, to mad in 5 minutes. Hayley got up and passed Rae making their shoulders collide violently. She stopped at the top of the stairs and just stood there unaware of how to react.

(remember she has issues)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

lil wayne vs drake

Geography game-moved

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Lil' wayne Or Drake

Favorite artist?

latest videos