Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways {Always Accepting}

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
Faith smiled and " I think I will have some chicken Alfredo nothing to much" she said right when there waiter Josh arrive  oh no oh no oh nooooo he can't see me  " What will you guys have friends of the beautiful Alison "  said Josh with his deep  British  accent " I will have the Long Island ice tea please?" 
Josh looked up " haven't heard tht one in a while reminds me of Fa- . . . Faith Willams?!?" Josh asked Faith grinned " Hi Josh, " faith said
josh hugged her across the table " I have missed you so much Faith and you kn-" Faith cut him off " Not here josh not now " she said sticking her hand up 

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison looked between Faith an Josh. Drama llama. She thought to herself.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas looked up at Josh and gripped the pencil tightly before goin back to drawing,"It's finished," He told Alison and gently teared out the paper from sketch pad, it was a drawing of Alison and Faith from inside the car, it really looked like the two of them.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
Faith peered at the picture " wow . . . Lucas it's beautiful I have never seened such a more realistic picture of me and Alison ur gorgeous and they way u drew my eyes I might sound conceited but I can't help it but they look perfect. . . Lucas u really have talent!" Faith said to Lucas while looking at the picture she smiled 

Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison took the picture. "Oh my gosh! This is so good!" Allison exclaimed looking at the drawing of Faith and herself.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas's face started to turn beet red,"It's nothing, really," He told them and looked down at his lap,"I'm glad you like it though."

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
Faith smiled and wrapped her arm around Lucas and said " I don't like I love it!" She said 

Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Lucas, this is fantastic! Don't put yourself down." Allison said, giving him a small smile.

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
Josh spoke again this time with a little more aggravation " so what else will you be havi-.. Faith I'm sorry but wat do u mean u have never seen something more realistic I have drawn gorgeous pictures-" his voice began to rise " Of YOU AND THEY THEY MADE YOU LOOK AMAZING !!" Faith turned red " josh just stop and take our orders .. . I don't  have time for your drama !" Faith blurt out

Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nope! I'm not taking his ####! I'm going to find us a new waiter!" Allison said pushing Josh away from the table.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

We the Kidz

latest videos