Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways {Always Accepting}

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh jeez where can I jump in.)

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler watched as Xavier walked past, holding a package. She but her lip slightly, trying to figure out why he was out of the mansion and what was with the package before deciding she really didnt care what Xavier did as long as he left her alone.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(My only suggestion is that apparently it's dinner time now, don't know when that happened, but whatever.... Maybe you could just grab something to eat?)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison and Faith walk inside laughing about a story Allison told. Allison threw herself on the couch and sighed.

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay, thank you!(: )

Kalon walked back inside to the kitchen and found his stomach growling. He had the camera around his neck with maybe around 200 new photos and he grinned, heading towards the fridge to find something to eat. He pulled it open and grabbed some of the leftovers, still feeling awkward if he made something of his own.

Peter was working on his computer again doing whatever he did when he was up there. He jotted some things down and then moved on to a new window before doing that again, and then again.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is anyone else on? Big Grin )

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas sat in his room, sketching away. Latley it seems like that's all he ever does is draw, he was trying to add color to a sketch of a galaxy of somesort.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
((I am. But my connection keeps dropping, so my apologies if I don't respond for a while.))

Xavier opened the door and saw Allison and Faith laughing. "This is it," He thought as he approached them. He held the gift and card out to Allison. "Here," He said quietly, but forceful. His chest clenched in fear that she wouldn't like the present, but he shoved that emotion out of his mind. He chose instead to stand stoic, giving off the impression that he didn't care if she took the gift or not, or if she liked it or not.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aw thank you!" She said taking the present. She looked at the card first then opened the gift. "Oh my gosh! This is the cutest stuffed animal I have ever seen!" She exclaimed hugging it. "Thank you, Xavier." She said smiling at him.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Keeping his face void of emotion, he watched as Allison opened the gift. His heart started to beat slightly faster, but he breathed deeply to calm it down. When she hugged him he stumbled back before recovering. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, albeit stiffly, trying to ignore the fact that she smelled really good...or that it had been a long time since he'd been hugged. He pulled away and stiffly nodded before heading toward the kitchen. He needed to calm his emotions and eating often helped with that.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

The Million Pages Thread

Nicknames by Livi x3

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos