Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways {Always Accepting}

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison smiled when he hugged her. He's so adorable! Was Sammy D right? Does he like me back? These thoughts ran the through her head as he let go and walked away.

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon sat at the kitchen table, hearing ruckus from the living room as he started to eat. He rested his chin in the palm of his hand and ate. He figured Rae would be home before now and he was getting bored. He didn't know how he felt about the other boy, but he knew that he enjoyed his company. Kalon sighed and wished everything was just plain as day and nothing had to be really thought out. He didn't like the extra stress this was putting on his mind.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
(Srry ive been out i  was sick... im jus gonna jump right in  ) Faith being exhausted left Alison's room and went 2 her own and took of the makeup and the glamour. She slid on the matching bracelet tht said FAITH in black glossy letters. She put her blonde hair in a messy bun and threw on blue pajama shorts with cartoon cookies and milk and the matching shirt tht said COOKIES + MILK = BFFS  she put on her slippers and went to Lucas room . .  before she knocked she tried to practice what she was gonna say 2 him and sound casual and chill  Heeey luc- no... to Disney..Hey Lucas was up - too Glozell Hesth Forth Luc- WHO AM I SHAKESPEARE. . .jus say Hi Faith thought to herself 

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
  Lucas saw a shadow from under his door and went to see who, or what it was. He opened the door and saw Faith,"Oh,hey," Lucas said, an awkward tone in his voice as he leaned against the door frame.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
Shocked, Faith looked up " Hey, Luke... I just wanted to say sorry about tonight..i know it got pretty weird" Faith finished and twirled her hair  and smiled

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison yawned and looked at the time. "Geez it's late." She whispered to her self and stood up. She grabbed her presents and started walking upstairs.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Superwholocked132" wrote:

Allison yawned and looked at the time. "Geez it's late." She whispered to her self and stood up. She grabbed her presents and started walking upstairs.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump. Is anyone online?)

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Holy cow I haven't posted here in a while. :o has anything happened?)

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? :3

Name Lindsey

Age 17
Looks picture should load up I'll try again...(when I paste it here it shows but when I post it doesn't show. I'll make it my profile pic. smile )
Personality Funny, shy with new people, witty
Why you ran away My parents were abusing me so one time when they went out to the movies I snuck out and ran away. (Obviously, I came here VERY recently)

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper

That
# Sam and Dean

1 2 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name one movie better then Frozen