You have no idea who you are or how you got here, but you're alone. You're cold. And you're kind of freaked out. There might be a chance of you finding out why you're here, or who you are, but no one is really sure. There's only one person that knows everything, and that's not you.
- You were kidnapped. You have no memory of who you are or how you got there.
- After a couple days of sitting in this dark cell alone, someone is going to lead you to another room with five other people. You can't trust any of them, but you realize their stories are like yours.
- You have to work together to figure out why you're here and who you are.
- There will be 6 characters.
- At least one of the characters will be on the inside, or "working for the enemy." If this is not your character, you will not know who it is. Do not ask. I will comment someone about it.
- Female and male characters should be even.
- Not all characters can be teenagers. Maybe one or two.
- Remember where you are and who you aren't. Characters won't "magically" remember all of a sudden.
- Ask to join.
- This is a "thriller" roleplay. There won't be a lot of romance, though it is allowed.
- No godmodding.
- Be nice.
- Have fun.
Name: (since your character doesn't know their name, give them some type of nickname)
Age: (since your character doesn't know how old they are, go with how old they look on a scale)
Looks: (human picture or description)
Other: (anything else - if not, do not put this in your form)
(there's not much to this form because no one knows anything about the other characters for sure besides their appearance. you as the roleplayer can know, but the other roleplayers won't)