×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 608

  This is a online journal that 5 random people made. The 18 people are hidden behind their usernames.Then they get a offer to publish.



Form:

Name:
Username:
Age:
Looks:
Personality:



Mine:


Name: Alexandra Hart

Username:
pandababyblue123


Age: 13

Gender: F

Looks: My profile pic

Personality: nice,kind,funny,helpful


Hi


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 1508

Name: Courtney Hart
Username: thg247
Age: 15
Looks: profile picture
Personality: sweet, bubbly, but catty..

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2013
Posts: 3400

Name: Allison Clade
Username: Superwholocked132
Age: 15
Looks: Brown hair just past the shoulders, bright blue eyes
Personality: Outgoing, funny, stubborn, rebellious


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 608





"THG247" wrote:




Name: Courtney Hart



Username: thg247



Age: 15



Looks: profile picture



Personality: sweet, bubbly, but catty..



(Why does she have the same last   name as me?? Otherwise accepted

Hi


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 383

Name: piper Bartels 

username: pipercottontail

age: 12

looks: go to my profile and look at my previous profile pics

personality: gamer girl, shy with new friends but once you get to know her she's super hyper and bubbly

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 608

all accepted

Hi


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

Name:  Jamie Johnson.
Username:  JJ97.
Age:  16.
Looks:  
Personality:  Jamie is a shy girl, who is very smart, and tech savvy.  She loves animals too, and has four dogs and two cats.  Despite being so smart, she can sometimes make short-term decisions that lead both her and her friends into trouble.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 608

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Name:  Jamie Johnson.

Username:  JJ97.

Age:  16.

Looks:  

Personality:  Jamie is a shy girl, who is very smart, and tech savvy.  She loves animals too, and has four dogs and two cats.  Despite being so smart, she can sometimes make short-term decisions that lead both her and her friends into trouble.





(accepted) 

Hi


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"pandababyblue123" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:


Name:  Jamie Johnson.


Username:  JJ97.


Age:  16.


Looks:  


Personality:  Jamie is a shy girl, who is very smart, and tech savvy.  She loves animals too, and has four dogs and two cats.  Despite being so smart, she can sometimes make short-term decisions that lead both her and her friends into trouble.

 




(accepted) 


(Is the username supposed to be MY username, or my character's username?) 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2013
Posts: 608

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"pandababyblue123" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:




Name:  Jamie Johnson.



Username:  JJ97.



Age:  16.



Looks:  



Personality:  Jamie is a shy girl, who is very smart, and tech savvy.  She loves animals too, and has four dogs and two cats.  Despite being so smart, she can sometimes make short-term decisions that lead both her and her friends into trouble.


 




(accepted) 


(Is the username supposed to be MY username, or my character's username?) 





(either one )

Hi


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by ThisNameWasStolen
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by balenciaga
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by JazzyRox
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by Shadow457
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by Kirsteeeeen
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Should abortion be aloud in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by rob004