Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Playing it safe.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

( May I? )

Form to join:

Name: Akilia Star ( Aki )

Looks: Dark brown eyes with a hint of gray and long brown hair with faded pink highlights. Hair is to top of waist and long bangs combed back. Skin is tanned. Light freckles across nose. Tatoo of a black star on the left side of her chest.

Personality : Pretty quiet until feels comfortable or is roused. A bit awkward. Very loving when wants to be, can be a crybaby. Is a little dense, but tries, apt to quickly forget things. Has a thing for random things. Can at times be stubborn.

Bio (Optional) : Parents constantly fought and were abusive. She ran away from home due to the hate and neglect. Holds a lot of hate and regret due to this. Came from a poor family.

Starting point: Well, escaping the prison? ( I'll need help jumping in... )

Other: Has a lot of random objects and things hidden on her, knows how to get things.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Playing it safe.

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted :3 Just start as if you're in a prison cell and work your way from there)

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Playing it safe.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thank you. :3 I'll see what I can do... )
Aki sat up in the dark of shadows in the corner of the filthy cell she somehow ended up in. She looked around before feeling herself for her things, everything still seemed there. She was a bit confused on what was going on, she couldn't recall how she came to being in this cell. She slowly stood up, putting her hands on her knees to help her up. Nothing was hurting that shouldn't have been, that was a good sign, but she still wasn't sure where she was. She checked the room out to make sure it was safe before going to the cell door. It was open. She pushed the door a bit more so she could easily slip out. After she slipped out, she looked at her hands, they were covered in black grease, it came from the cell door. Odd... She thought to herself, It's not the only thing odd around here... She continued her conversation in her mind with herself, looking around to see what was outside the cell. . .
( How was that? )

We The Kidz

Playing it safe.

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

(Works just fine)

Not sure on whether he made the right call or not... He just watched her walk away..."Sgt! We have to go now!" One of the pilots called out to him. "Yeah yeah, I'm on it" He stood up and started heading to the heli. The gunfire could be herd very clearly. He wasn't sure it was safe to leave at the moment but he would do what he can. Approaching the helicopter, he noticed the pilots inside messing with some switches. Too much work for him. He would rather be a gunner than anything. He hopped on the side and attached a cable to his vest so he wouldn't fall out. There were two gunners as well as him covering along with them. Sadly he would be out in the open but he hoped it would be calmed down by then.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Playing it safe.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( I need help jumping in, what do I do now? How close am I to your characters, and how do I find a way to.interact with them? I'm joining late so I'm pretty lost... )

We The Kidz

Playing it safe.

Posted By:
princessnora
princessnora
StarStarStar
Name: Justice

Looks: red hair green eyes pale skin

Personality: Mean dangerous intelligent

Bio: Parents Jack Scar Gail Peace mom got arm shot off and in hospital dad dead

Starting point: Chicago, Illinois

I'm a geek and I'm proud!
NOORRRAAAA!

1 2 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 131 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

How ?

How ?

How ?

fruit vs veggies

latest videos