Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Good Time (RP-Open!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Woke up on the right side of the bed!  What's up with this Prince song inside my head?  Hands up if you're down to get down tonight!

Probably recognize those lyrics, right?  If not, it's Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepson's Good Time.  

Summer time is the time to let loose and have fun.  And that's exactly what these local teens plan on doing.  They decided to throw a neighborhood block party just for the heck of it for an excuse to do crazy things.  Anyone can join in!

So basically, this is just another cheesy Summer RP. xD  Enjoy!

Rules:

-Nothing inappropriate.
-Have fun.

Form:

Name (first and last):
Age (doesn't matter if it's 7, or if it's 25, just go for it):
Looks (pics or really good description):
Personality (please describe well):
Bio (optional):
Gender (boy or girl):
Other (don't include if nothing's here):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos