- Ask to join!
- If I say no, it is a no.
- If you wish to take two characters. It has to be one boy and one girl!
- If you are a girl, don't be reluctant to take a boy! They can actually be really fun to play! It provides a bit of a change, and a new experience for the writer!
- I will not accept any but the six characters below. You are allowed to change names and some details a bit, but I will not have more than the six.
- It stinks to not be included. So if you see that someone is being left out, do something to add them in! Also, if you are being left out, try to find a way to join in on the fun! Don't expect everyone to rush to your aid.
- If you are reading these rules, that means you get a bowl of ice cream! Put your favorite flavor of ice cream so I know you read the rules (or put you're lactose intolerant, and why would you give me ice cream?)!
- Romance is a major point in this plot. However, it is not all about the romance! Your characters have dreams! Maybe they will have a roommate or a sibling! They should also have other friends! Let the romance come naturally!
Booker Mason- Booker is from a small town in Indiana that was just too small for him. He aspires to become a successful novelist, and is hoping that he can find inspiration in the big city! Will Booker find his inspiration? (Me)
Brian Darts- Brian has been a jokester since the day that he arrived on the scene. He hopes to turn his humor into gold by becoming a comedian. However, will things come around that will make Brian take some things seriously?
Carson Jacobs- Carson is a very talented filmmaker. He can always be found with a camera in hand, and a story to tell. He will be attending NYU, and is hoping to find an adventure for him (and his camera) to go on. Will he find one?
Jacqulyn "Jackie" Davidson- Jackie is an aspiring artist. Though her work is already spectacular, she feels as though there is something within it that is missing. A muse. She is moving to New York to find herself one. Will she find one, and will she get more than she bargained for?
Elizabeth Stokerton- Elizabeth is a young woman who has been pampered hand and foot her whole life within her mansion in London. However, she yearns the tiniest bit for independence. She moves to New York to gain that, but finds it is hard to do on her own.
Evangeline "Evan" De Witt: Evan has always had a passion for anything having to do with music and theater. She hopes to become a very celebrated actress on Broadway. However, that life is not easy. Will she be able to pull through on it? (Me)
*cries forever because i am not kelli o'hara
sara. feeler of feels. singer of songs.
Just Pontmercying Along