Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Anything Can Happen ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
You've always wanted to live there. You know every nook and cranny of the place. You saved up all your wages from the diner, and scavenged for those extra pennies.  Everything has fallen perfectly into place. All there is left to do is take the plunge. You are finally moving to New York City! There sights to see, people to meet, and dreams to fulfill. However, when these hopeful young adults arrive in New York City, they find it is different from what they expected. Drama will occur, romance may wiggle its way in, and dreams may change. Welcome to NYC! What is your dream?

Rules:
- Ask to join! 
- If I say no, it is a no.
- If you wish to take two characters. It has to be one boy and one girl!
- If you are a girl, don't be reluctant to take a boy! They can actually be really fun to play! It provides a bit of a change, and a new experience for the writer!
- I will not accept any but the six characters below. You are allowed to change names and some details a bit, but I will not have more than the six.
- It stinks to not be included. So if you see that someone is being left out, do something to add them in! Also, if you are being left out, try to find a way to join in on the fun! Don't expect everyone to rush to your aid.
- If you are reading these rules, that means you get a bowl of ice cream! Put your favorite flavor of ice cream so I know you read the rules (or put you're lactose intolerant, and why would you give me ice cream?)! 
- Romance is a major point in this plot. However, it is not all about the romance! Your characters have dreams! Maybe they will have a roommate or a sibling! They should also have other friends! Let the romance come naturally!

Characters:
Booker Mason- Booker is from a small town in Indiana that was just too small for him. He aspires to become a successful novelist, and is hoping that he can find inspiration in the big city! Will Booker find his inspiration? (Me)

Brian Darts- Brian has been a jokester since the day that he arrived on the scene. He hopes to turn his humor into gold by becoming a comedian. However, will things come around that will make Brian take some things seriously?

Carson Jacobs- Carson is a very talented filmmaker. He can always be found with a camera in hand, and a story to tell. He will be attending NYU, and is hoping to find an adventure for him (and his camera) to go on. Will he find one?

Jacqulyn "Jackie" Davidson- Jackie is an aspiring artist. Though her work is already spectacular, she feels as though there is something within it that is missing. A muse. She is moving to New York to find herself one. Will she find one, and will she get more than she bargained for? 

Elizabeth Stokerton- Elizabeth is a young woman who has been pampered hand and foot her whole life within her mansion in London. However, she yearns the tiniest bit for independence. She moves to New York to gain that, but finds it is hard to do on her own. 

Evangeline "Evan" De Witt: Evan has always had a passion for anything having to do with music and theater. She hopes to become a very celebrated actress on Broadway. However, that life is not easy. Will she be able to pull through on it? (Me) 

Form:
Name
Personality
Other

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Elizabeth?(: )

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Absolutely!)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
ZelleaMaco
ZelleaMaco
Star
May I be Brian Darts?

Helpppppp...................
Why Did You Not Help?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Sure!)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
ZelleaMaco
ZelleaMaco
Star
(Thanks!)

Helpppppp...................
Why Did You Not Help?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be Carson?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Sure!)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Name: Evangeline "Evan" De Witt
Looks: 
Personality: Evan is a young adult who is obsessed with all things music and theater. These obsessions are paired with an astute mind, surreptitious ways, and a sarcastic attitude. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Other: None

Name: Booker Mason
Looks: 

Personality: Booker is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
Other: He is currently working in the book review section of a successful newspaper.

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Boyfriend ?

can i change my username?

latest videos