Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Achieving Perfection (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
After being friends for such a long time, a group of teenagers are scared that their friendships from middle school are going to be ruined by the evil and torturous ways of their next step: high school.

Basically, this is a high school roleplay.

Rules:
- Ask to join. Obviously.
- They're mostly freshmen. Don't act or do anything a freshmen wouldn't do.
- Be nice.
- & remember this is a kids site. There is no need for graphic anything.

Form:
Name: (first and last - nickname and middle are optional)
Grade: (remember, mostly freshmen - ask if you want another grade level)
Looks: (human pictures, please - description only if you asked)
Personality: (traits, sentences, either works - just write something)
Other: (anything else!)

Delete ALL parenthesized information or you're joining will be a big NO.

REMEMBER.
Ask before you join.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List

Freshmen
Clair Fawn - crazehgurl12
Chris Grey - samanthapandaw
Benny Parker - cnote123
Xavier White - Storm1232
Jacoby Williams - onlyindarkness

Sophomores
Allison Hart - rue99100

Juniors
Hazel Norchest - Storm1232
Reece Serena - onlyindarkness

Seniors

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jacoby Williams
Grade: Freshman.
Looks: RP Character: Christopher "Chris" Hemmington.
Personality: Jacoby is nice, kind of timid. He likes to make friends, but has a hard time doing it because of his shy demeanor. He tries to be more active like his older brother, Collin, who graduated the year previous, but sometimes just makes a fool out of himself.
Other: He plays soccer for the school and is involved in the "pep" club.

Name: Reece Serena.
Grade: Junior.
Looks: RP Character: Name TBD
Personality: Reece is a flirt. A big one. He sometimes just flirts with people to make them uncomfortable, but from time to time he meets someone that he actually enjoys, and since that's his personality, he just flirts with them too. It's not really hard to tell when he likes you, because if he does he'll confront you with flirts instead of just waiting until he sees you around.
Other: Reece is bisexual, so when he says he'll flirt with anyone, he'll flirt with anyone.

let

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Christine "Chris" Grey
Grade: 9. Or freshman. Technically the same thing, but whatever.
Looks: RP 73 her eyes are dark green, almost a grey color.
Personality: Chris is introverted and quiet, spending a lot of time alone or in a secluded corner. She doesn't really talk to people she doesn't know, and crowds make her nervous. However, outside of crowds she's very different, becoming sarcastic, and at times harsh. If you try to get her to help you, though, she'll do her best to give you advice. Can be extremely stubborn.
Other: outside of school, you'll probably catch her at the library or a coffee shop.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join
Name: Allison Hart
Grade: sophomore
Looks:
Personality:Though Allison comes on as gentle and fragile she is really strong willed and independent. She talks to some people but she tends to crawl into her shell when confronted by people she doesn't know. Allison has an affliction towards loud noises and colors. She can go into panic attacks sometimes but she typically is alone. She tries to be patient and put others first but she is always so concerned about herself. Allison has always guarded herself and she tries to stay away from things and people she know will hurt her. She keeps a lot to herself and avoids talking about herself as much as possible.
Other: Allison has synesthesia, not she has told anyone about it.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
samanthapandaw: Yes you may!

rue99100: You may as well! & yes, you may be a sophomore. You're picture isn't there, FYI. So when you get the chance, smile.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you allow me to join, Greyson?
Name: Benjamin "Benny" Parker
Grade: Freshmen
Looks: Character: Benjamin Parker
Personality: He's a little shy and awkward but he's a happy and caring person who can be friends with pretty much everyone. He prefers girls as friends over guys but no girls seem to want to date him. 
Other: He is still experimenting with his sexuality.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Calleb: Of course, boo. c:

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Since more people will join after we start... here we go! Grin

Jacoby Williams wasn't ready for his freshmen year of high school. He had already met some of the kids on the soccer team, but he was still nervous around them. He could match names with faces, but had only talked to a few of his teammates. He played right defense and he played well, so the guys liked him, he was just shy. Jacoby left his house, backpack packed and ready, with a bottle of water in one hand and his phone in the other. His mother offered to drive him to school, but how lame was that? He could catch rides with some of the older players as the season went on. He arrived to school after a short walk and went to his locker, realizing he was really in high school. You're playing with the big boys now, Jacoby, he thought to himself, and unloaded his backpack, looking down the freshmen hall to see if any of his friends had arrived.

Reece Serena was something alright. He was sure something. One thing was for sure - he was going to be late if he kept hitting his alarm clock any more times. He rolled over, hair in his face and eyes lidded, and slammed his hand down on the snooze. He muttered something unintelligible, probably gibberish or swear words, and sat up on the edge of his bed. He ran his hands up and down his face before pulling on the closet pair of jeans littering the floor and a the first clean shirt he saw in his closet. He fixed his hair quickly and brushed his teeth. Reece hated school. The only thing good about it was making underclassmen nervous. He sighed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. He made some toast, being quiet because his mom was still sleeping from her job on third shift. He grabbed his car keys after his backpack, shoved his phone into his back pocket, and slammed his feet into his worn down canvas sneakers and was off before his mother even heard the engine start from his parking spot along the road.

let

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I put it up! My computer does this thing to me where it deletes the picture or something from my form.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many rights should a woman have?

awnser the question the person above you asks

How many rights should a woman have?

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?

Do You Like School?

latest videos