Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
 WELCOME! As you may already see, the RP has already started, so feel free to jump in! ^-^

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

I guess I'll start.

Ava sighed, laying out on her bed content.

"What an amazing trip." She smiled, thinking out loud about the train ride she'd experienced. She was now pondering weather or not she should rest today then go to the beach, or go ahead and go to the beach. The cool air condition was comfy, but the sweet salt water would probably be really fun. It was a tough decision at the time.

Ava sat up, "I wonder who my room mate will be?" Because she had entered a contest, she may have to share a room with a stranger, but she was alright with that for the most part.
I'll do Token's after someone else posts.

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison stood in the hallway in front of her room. The silver rock of the plane echoed on the balls of her feet and screams of the high altitude clouded Allison's ear drums. She pulled open the door and was surprised to see someone (Ava) on the other side.)

Loving Summer

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Nerd.
Name : Emilia Stewart
Looks :
Other : Particularly relishes surfing; although she's not fully experienced at it though.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry im so late! Had something really big happen yesterday! BTW im going to put a little bio/personality... it just helps me a little)

Name: Kianna Smith  (People Usually call her Kay)
Looks: Water girl 
Kianna's features are the things that attract people to her. Her hair is a rich chocolate brown that fades into blonde at the tips. Her eyes are green but the outer rim is dark blue. Her makeup is usually eyeliner or mascra but not that much. Her face features are super delicate and almost unable to touch.
Bio/Personality: Kianna grew up in England when she was a toddler. When she moved over to the states her accent stayed. It is still pure and thick to this day. Kianna is the most curviest girl you could see. Her body wows the boys and she really lets it go to her head. Kianna is sometimes very rood and can hurt your feelings. On odd cercumstances she will apology. But other than that she is very fun and when you become friends with her beware... she will make you do things you don't want to do.
Other: When she was sixteen she snuck into a Tatto and peircing shop and got a pretty diamond earring in her right ear in the caratalage and a tattoo of Bows on her left side on her hip.

Awwww

~Claudia

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

(Sorry im so late! Had something really big happen yesterday! BTW im going to put a little bio/personality... it just helps me a little)

Name: Kianna Smith  (People Usually call her Kay)
Looks:  
Kianna's features are the things that attract people to her. Her hair is a rich chocolate brown that fades into blonde at the tips. Her eyes are green but the outer rim is dark blue. Her makeup is usually eyeliner or mascra but not that much. Her face features are super delicate and almost unable to touch.
Bio/Personality: Kianna grew up in England when she was a toddler. When she moved over to the states her accent stayed. It is still pure and thick to this day. Kianna is the most curviest girl you could see. Her body wows the boys and she really lets it go to her head. Kianna is sometimes very rood and can hurt your feelings. On odd cercumstances she will apology. But other than that she is very fun and when you become friends with her beware... she will make you do things you don't want to do.
Other: When she was sixteen she snuck into a Tatto and peircing shop and got a pretty diamond earring in her right ear in the caratalage and a tattoo of Bows on her left side on her hip.
I kinda skimmed over the forum, did you read the rules? ^-^

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Ava sat up from her bed, "Oh, hi." She sorta waved awkwardly, "So you're my roommate." Her voice was kind of low, like she wasn't too sure of herself.

~

Token walked out of his room, not caring for who was bunking with him or not. To be honest. he couldn't care less. He walked down the hall until he reached the elevator where he when down to the main lobby to see if there was any food.

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Mesi opened the door to her new room, seeing stuff already there. She didn't know who it was but it sure did look like a guy was going to be with her in the same room. Mesi didn't mind though, she went inside and put her stuff down, beginning to unpack already. 

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Nearly cursing, Token caught himself and sighed. He'd tripped on his way out of the elevator and hit the floor face down. "That's one way to start the trip." He rubbed his nose, feeling for a bleed.

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

Name: Allison Hart

Looks:

Other: Allison has synesthesia but none of her friends know that. She doesn't react well to loud noises, and colors.

(Dude that is the exact same name that I use for my RP's xD ) 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

Whispers

latest videos