Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maybe with Lyra?)

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( Alright! I'll start. smile )

The minute Lyra opened the room door she snapped a picture. Capturing the first moment she entered the room. Literally. She walked over to the bed closest to the window where she sat her many bags upon before opening the window and taking a picture of the view. She sighed with blissful content at the lovely sean. If only she could live here forever.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

The minute Lyra opened the room door she snapped a picture. Capturing the first moment she entered the room. Literally. She walked over to the bed closest to the window where she sat her many bags upon before opening the window and taking a picture of the view. She sighed with blissful content at the lovely sean. If only she could live here forever.
Membi (Membershipgirl), I made this post for you, we meet in our rooms! B/C you said you wanted to room with Lyra. smile

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

"A16" wrote:

Membi (Membershipgirl), I made this post for you, we meet in our rooms! B/C you said you wanted to room with Lyra. smile

(Okay thank you!)
Emilia walked into the room - glancing at Lyra. ''Hello there!'' She greeted her, pleasantly - with a happy smile.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Lyra cocked her head back and snapped a picture before greeting back, "Yo." She waved slightly, no hint of a smile or much emotion.

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

(Got that pic posted finally :3)
Jake loved the sun's rays on a hot day. It reminded him of his childhood from when he was younger. He Always went to the beach with his parents. But now he had saved up enough to go by himself and now was more excited then ever. Having his license made things so much easier for him. No body to tell him what to do. No one to nag him. He could do whatever he wanted. Something he really wanted to do was just turn on his music and run on the beach in the moon light. But until then he has to get to where he was staying.

"This looks about right"

Jake said to himself pulling into a parking lot. 

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Loving Summer

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison shook her head and shot Ava an appreciative smile. "We should get along nicely then" she mumbled, dropping her bag on the bed and plopping down. She focused on the shallow rise and fall of her chest, trying to shake off the slight plane hangover.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
[That's great!]( Want to room with Skeeter Jake? )

Skeeter, dragging his bag sleepily up the stares, stopped to yawn. Staying up late the night before was a bad idea, now he was super tried.

~
Ava sighed, looking towards the window, the view was gorgeous. She couldn't wait to get out there, maybe she'd go with her roommate. She glanced over at the girl, She's pretty. . . She thought, Too pretty. . . Ava sighed looking back out the window, She's never want to go someplace with someone like me. . . Guess I'm alone on this trip like I feared. Maybe if I wore make-up. . . Does she wear make-up? Well, I can't look back at her, she'll probably read my thoughts! Though I guess she's probably thinking I'm rude for not talking to her, oh! Why is this so hard for me! I can't adjust! Need. To. Calm. Down. She held her breath, I hope she doesn't notice me doing this!

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

Lyra cocked her head back and snapped a picture before greeting back, "Yo." She waved slightly, no hint of a smile or much emotion.
(Membie, this one is for you. . .)

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

(Anything works for me)

Jake steps out of his car and takes in his surroundings. The salty air, the sound of the ocean, the beautiful women. This was it. He was here. He pops the trunk and gathers his bag and anything else he could grab and makes his way into his room.

"Its nice in here, Great view" Jake said out loud even though no one was around. He looks out the window after setting his things down by the bed. He gets lost in watching the waves hit the shore.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos