Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
He smirked. "That girl...." He stood there for a bit longer. He could hear the waves crashing on the shore still and it was a full moon out. He leaned on a wall for a bit looking out towards the beach. Good job Jake. You did it right. A sense of pride came over him. Although the night ended for them, he still felt the same happiness as if she was still there. He stood against the wall with his hands in his pockets and just stared out at the ocean and the moon's reflection on the water.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Anju stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to think about the date.  A jitter of excitement overwhelmed her and she started running. "Best, night. Ever!" She laughed to herself, quickly getting to her house. She scrambled for her keys, but there was no need, Berry swung open the door. There eyes met and Anju's little thrill lowered enough she could keep from smiling. "H-hi big--"
"Where were you?!" He demanded, yanking her into a hug, "I was worried.... What the heck were you thinking? Are you alright? Why were you out so late? I thought something happened, I searched for you but couldn't find you!" He was man, but relifed she was back.
"I'm sorry. I was fine. Don't worry." Anju now smiled softly, "I'm sorry to worry you." She hadn't told him about the date.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Jake finally pushed back off the wall with his shoulders and started walking back. Finally heading back to get some rest. It had been a long day for him full of so many emotions and events. But at the moment he could feel his shoulders getting heavy and his mind getting clouded with thoughts of sleep. After just 5 minutes of walking, he was nearly half sleep while moving. He nearly fell over different objects in his way. I am NOT putting off a good image.... He tried to straighten up but his circle of awareness was like looking through a straw... Gotta get back

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Skeeter had been laying on his bed, texting Adel back and forth, not taking his eyes off the screen like a mad man freshly in love and not able to get enough attention from the girl he liked.  His smile unable to be removed. He was happy she were here, and glad she was staying.

Berry gave her a look, but refained from interrogating her anymore. "Just get inside, you need to get to bed." He opened the door more and let her in.
Anju's face was turned and she continued to smile, her little world felt bright, "Good night, see you in the morning!" She started up the steps to her room.
"I have to go to work early tomorrow, I don't think--..." Anju hadn't stuck around to listen. All she wanted to do was dream about tonight.

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Jake stumbled to his door. So tired.... Must sleep....  He used his key and walked in slowly while closing the door behind him. 

"Oh how I've missed you so much!" He said as he fell onto his bed causing a pillow to fall off the side. He didnt care though. It felt nice as is.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Skeeter blinked, turning from his phone, "Missed you too, bub. Date go well?" He didn't really know what he was referring to, but didn't mind anyway, he was too busy texting.

We The Kidz

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
"Of course. You know I got skill" He said laughing now at being so tired.... "Ima head to bed. Night"... He drifted off into a relaxed slumber.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Skeeter looked at him for a moment, "Skill?... Whatever. Night." He continued to text.

(Time skip?)

We The Kidz

1 2 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 164 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

this post can help u earn a higher level o...