Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
I have no idea honestly.... But  I'll let you know when I know. Promise. "Alright well Anju wants to meet us where ever we eat so what do I tell her...." Jake asked slightly worried. 

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“How about—“
“THERE!” Adel pointed, cutting Skeeter off, at the pizza place, “Pizza, that sounds like a wonderful breakfast! Tell your girlfriend we’ll be at that pizza place! Or should we pick her up?” She looked at Jake, hoping she didn’t sound weird at her sudden outburst.
Skeeter just laughed madly.
“What?” Adel got a little defensive at his laughter, turning a slight color red from embarrassment.
Alright…  Anju paused at his text, “Wonder when he’ll know? Oh well ~” She was too excited to wonder too much about it. She was ready so she grabbed her purse and headed out the door, being sure everything was locked up before she left and began he wander.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Akki_inLove
Akki_inLove
StarStarStar
:* ..      Summer Days are just like that ..  smile 

~ Akki !! _ in Love ~_~

Loving Summer

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
...Girlfriend..... Jake stared awkwardly at Skeeter for a moment before responding back. "I'm up for it. If he doesn't die from laughing......"  Pizza for breakfast? They chose it so don't judge me Wink Tongue There's this place near by. Its the *Insert Pizza place name here*.  It's not that far from where I'm staying actually. Dont worry about money, its covered.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Loving Summer

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“I’m sorry sorry!” Skeeter started to kill the laugh, “Its just, nothing.”
Adel pouted her face, then hit Skeeter’s arm to show disapproval, didn’t hurt at all, “What? What did I say?”
Skeeter grinned looking at Jake and gesturing.

I won’t judge, I’ll be there soon, I know where it is. Watch for me!  Anju text back, she was giddy, making her way, trying not to rush, but it was hard, she wanted to be there right now.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

1 2 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 166 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

HOW LONG U BEEN ON KIDZWORLD

The Outcast - Ch. 3

what kind of phone do you have??

latest videos