Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
-A while later because I am very lazy at things especially when it comes to action-
  Ivan breathed heavily, pipe in hand as he struggled at handling the mutants that were left. He didn't want to give up, even though he was still in pain and injured. He wasn't really good at things like this while he was injured. "Hah... Give up."

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
Macodragon
Macodragon
StarStarStarStar
(good morning)
"Are you kidding me? You lasted a whole night fighting one guy! This will be fun....."

HELLPPPPPP..........
Why Didn't you help?

Not everyone is cute.
Except me. I'M GORGEOUS!

Anyone else feel like crud right now?
Take that and multiply that by 5000
CONGRATULATIONS! You found out how I feel on a Saturday night!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi storred slowly, looking around at all the rubble. With no idea what had happened she moved rubble, slowly climbing out of the house. Wandering the streets, constantly looking behind her she soon heard sounds of a fight. Walking over she looked suprised. When she was about 20 metres away she made her presence clear. "The hell are you fighting for?" She said angrily.  From what she'd seen the whole town had been destroyed.  For a moment the gravity between the two guys seemed to just stop. But timing with Demis calmness the gravity seemingly returned and the boys were returned to the floor. What the hell had happened there?

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(good morning!)
Ivan rolled his eyes, ignoring the mutant. He then saw Demi standing there and waved. "He came to  me! Ufufu.." He smiled, but fell back to the ground again. He struggled to get back up, and when he did, he began to walk slowly towards Demi's direction.

Hello! I am Russia!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi shook her head. Each step forward he took she took a step back."Don't come near me" she said. She didn't like his sudden change from fighting to smiley.  "Whats your name?" She asked

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivan stopped in his tracks, his smile wasn't fading away. "Ivan Braginsky." He replied, "Yours?" He could tell she didn't like his sudden change of attitude, but he kind of ignored that. He saw all the cuts and scrapes on himself and worried for a moment, until he looked back up at the other.

Hello! I am Russia!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi looked at Ivan. "Demi. Are you hurt?" She asks. If he was then she might be able to help. Wanting to be a doctor since the age of 9 was helpful, as she'd been on courses. This guy seemed nice, the other unnamed one freaked her out. Closing the gap herself she looked at his cuts, then realised she had similar ones herself from the rubble

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Raissa's eyes opened and saw nothing but broken artifacts, bent iron, and so many more things that she couldn't recognize anymore. She felt something sting sharply into her waist, and looked down to see that an iron pillar had been punctured through into her waist. Her white blouse was covered in blood, surrounding the pillar. Raissa tried prying out the object, feeling it move out of her, but she screamed out in pain.

Declan pushed the last piece of stone from his escape, seeing the dark sky. He pushed himself through the hole, standing above all of the other rubble. His gray eyes looked at the landscape that no longer looked like the city of Corvin. He blinked for a few seconds, trying to make sure if this was real, which honestly was.

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivan sighed, "Yes... I bet there are some first aid kits aroun-" He then stopped as he heard a scream in the distance. He wanted to go see what's going on, but he was too injured enough to go and see, even if he fought that one person all night, he didn't think he could go on anymore.

Hello! I am Russia!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Raissa ground down on her teeth as she pried the pillar out some more, a few tears streaking out her closed eyes. A gasp escaped her once she felt the metal out of her flesh, and she threw it to the side, not seeing where it went. She wiped her tears with her dirt and blood stained fingers, slowly standing up from the ground.

Declan swore he heard a girl's scream, but he just convinced himself that it was his imagination. No one would have been able to survive a blast like that. I'm alone now, Declan thought as he calmly walked down the rubble covered path.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.