Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
-Grey-_2505756 Lock
-Grey-_2505756
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay will be closed once the number of character slots have been filled.

Synopsis:
It's the middle of summer vacation before senior year. Six teenagers find themselves very much alive, but not exactly safe. They are trapped inside of a superstore-like building with anything they could need inside. The only thing they don't have is a way out.
Does one of them know what's going on?

Rules:
- No godmodding.
- No inappropriate posts.
- Do not post your form when you ask to join.
- Ask to join.

Characters:
- No perfect characters.
- Ask if you want more than one character. We might wait a while before giving out two characters per person.
- I will not be adding many extra characters, so ask right away. I might add one or two, depending on the roleplayers who ask.
- I'd prefer it to be equal guys and girls, but if there a little off I won't be upset.

Form:
Name: (first and last - middle and nicknames optional)
Appearance: (human pictures please)
Personality: (traits or sentences are fine)
Hometown: (anywhere in the world, just make sure your character speaks English)
Other: (anything else)

Extra Notes:
- None of the characters know each other, or appear to know each other.
- There may be one or two characters that know what's going on, but if it's not your character you won't know.
- If you know at some point, you're character won't. It has to be shown or said to them.
- These teenagers have been chosen at random (or have they?) so they will be entirely different from one another. I don't want a bunch of the same character.

Remember to ask before posting your form.
Thank you.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N
sempiternal
T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
-Grey-_2505756 Lock
-Grey-_2505756
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List

Ariane Meyer / Nineteen / -Helvetica-
Jack Bryant / Eighteen / adarrious
Jackie Smith / Seventeen / until.the.world.meet.me
Lando Cintron / Seventeen / cnote123
Maia Nightcrest / Sixteen / Jomeimei
Niki Marr / Sixteen / Superwholocked132
Rico Juiz / Sixteen / -Grey-

sempiternal

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
-Grey-_2505756 Lock
-Grey-_2505756
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ricardo "Rico" Juiz.
Appearance: RP Character: Richard "Rick" Juiz.
Personality: Rico is a pretty out there guy. He likes to goof off but sometimes is serious for unexplainable reasons. His last therapist told his parents that he was unstable and he should be put into a hospital, and he was going to be, but then he woke up in some random super-center  with all of his medication and his favorite sweatshirt. He doesn't remember how he got there.
Hometown: Barcelona, Spain.
Other: Rico has reasons for his madness, he just doesn't talk about them. Even his parents and therapist don't know what's been happening up in his head.

sempiternal

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jack Bryant
Appearance: RP
Personality: Jack is a loud person, he puts his two cents in about every conversation that he can. But he does have a soft side at times, and can be very caring for others. He tries to be friends with everyone. He tells everyone what is on his mind, every if they don't want to hear it. But most people don't like him because he's sarcastic all the time. 
Hometown: Denver, Colorado 
Other: N/A 

It's okay, to not be okay.

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ariane Meyer
Appearance:

She has light chocolate brown hair that has been bleached at the middle so it can fade into a nice, golden wheat color; her eyes are amber with many rays of gold, brown, and dark green surrounding the pupil.
Personality: Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind; doesn't not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded.
Hometown: Cologne, Germany

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nicole (Niki) Marr
Appearance: (Can't post pics) Red hair just past her shoulders, bright green eyes, 5'7
Personality: outgoing, funny, stubborn, rebellious
Hometown: Orlando, Florida
Other: N/A

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I, Jess-chan, join this roleplay? 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Rose Nightcrest

Appearance:

But with black hair and blue eyes, I have a more accurate picture, that I will post but its approving at the current time 

Personality: Maia is a sarcastic girl with a smile on her lips at all times, she can be stuck up, and conceded but can also be a loyal friend. She tries hard to find the silver lining in all bad events and can be considered a prankster. She's nearly always enthusiastic, but doesn't really follow rules. She can't stay still for a long period of time, neither can her temper. Her temper is probably the most dangerous thing about her, it flares continuously. Sometimes for no reason at all! Its like a fuse, set it off once and KA-BOOM! She's an explosive. But when she does get angry, she tends to throw things, take it out on someone, and that someone isn't always the person she is mad at. She can take a joke, just don't insult her. She will twist your words to work against you, guaranteed. She is swift and clever, always using her good sides to probe for her opponent weaker spots, touching sensitive places. She tough, but is afraid of large spiders. Yup. Not afraid of falling to her death on a crashing plane, but afraid of little spiders :P. She is a great artist and can find loopholes with a little thinking. If she has a smirk on her face, then never trust what she says 

Hometown: Shanghai, China

Other: I have no idea what else to out in this form, however, Maia does have a weird obsession with sharp or pointy objects

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Seized (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Superwholock: would this fit? 

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

We the Kidz

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What was the last thing you ate?

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos