Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Overbored.

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
A Group of teen's struggle to live a reaguler life, they get bullied, cheat on, hurt, abused, and more. Until they meet each other. They want to learn to love again.  

Form:

Name:
Bio: 
Looks: (Pictures are fine)
Other:

My form:

Name: Dawn
Bio:  Dawn was only 13 when her dad died. She lived bad the first year. Her mom always brought home strange men.  When Dawn turned 14 she became an artist. Her first drawing was a star with angel wings and in the middle is the date her dad died. Dawn was always a daddy's girl. Her mom abuses her and is always hung over or with her new boyfriend. Dawn want's some one to love her. She hates the dark and being alone.
Looks: Dawn wears a black t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and nikeys. She has a white head band and a necklace that has angel wings. 
Dawn
Treated: Bullied, abused, has been cheated on, has been on the streets before, her mom has ditched before, has almost been killed, and she gets made fun of.
Other: Has tried doing suicied, has almost done drags, and she allways thinks it's her fault her dad died. She gets emotional and has trust issuses.

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Mom or Dad?

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

latest videos