Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

тнe ѕ.ѕ.o.c αѕѕαѕѕιɴѕ ( opeɴ, αтj )

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Some threats, elude the authorities, leaving behind no evidence the authorities are therefore unable to charge them. That's what they exist, that's why they brought you here.

The S.S.O.C, also known as The School of Skilled Orphan Children to the civilians, is a government organization. It exists to eliminate national threats without drawing eyes to the authorities, and passes by the media and population as another everyday killing.

These threats are taken out by the most innocent-seeming human beings on this planet: children. They are taken from the Hospital, after sustaining critical injuries, their parents must have died. The S.S.O.C will treat them in their private medical units, enhancing the damaged limbs and body parts, creating bionic assassins. These enhancements will not be visible, these children will look normal.

It is then that everything is explained, those who fight and do not comply even after a few days will be disposed of, the rest will be trained. They soon will take on missions to protect the nation, while the S.S.O.C continues its charade of innocence, hiding behind its facade of a prestigious institution.

You, will become an assassin. Working for the S.S.O.C, most likely going on to become a secret agent once reaching the age of eighteen. With your bionic enhancements, you will be one of the finest the country has to offer. Won't you join us?

We will be starting on a normal day. July 9, 2013 to be specific. Weather will be cloudy, with no wind, perfect training conditions. Your character will awake in a small, fully white room, on a bed dressed in hospital attire. A note with be beside your character, and it will read: "Welcome, to the S.S.O.C. When you feel better, join us downstairs, and everything will be explained."

Remember, your character knows nothing of this place as yet. They might experience some mild amnesia, since they were recently involved in an accident and surgery to implant bionic enhancements. These may be in the arm (to improve strength) or the eye (Improve sight), etc. They will not feel any pain, it's up to you whether they will or will not be concerned about that.

They should at least be confused. Put yourself in their position. You wake up, you remember your parents dying, a note tells you to go downstairs. You head into the hallway, you may or may not encounter people around your age group looking confused as well, and dressed in the same attire, as you go down the narrow stair way awaiting what is to come.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Weather: Cloudy, no wind.
Date: July 9, 2013.

Character List:

Delphinium Sparrow/Sniper Rifle/16/Female portrayed by I s i s F o x.
Christine Kravinci/Knives/15/Female portrayed by samanthapandaw.
Elladia Cowell/Daggers/15/Female portrayed by kukookristy.
Lukas Xavier/ Knives/ 17/ Male portrayed by ZiahTheCupcakeNinja.
Raenonderon Michaels/Dual Sword/ 16/ Male portrayed by Storm1232.

NPC List:
N/A.

Current Missions:
N/A.

Upcoming Missions:
N/A.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules: READ THEM.
Romance is encouraged, but nothing graphic.
No Mary Sue or Gary Sue Characters.
This roleplay is co-managed by samanthapandaw and I, whatever we say, goes.
No spamming/trolling/etc.
Ask to Join. It clearly says so in the title. Please post your request before your form.
Put three dots after your character's name to show you read this.
If you have any questions, please comment samanthapandaw or I.
In roleplay drama is fun, otherwise, no. Keep your quarrels out of our game.
Use italics when your character is thinking, and brackets when talking Out Of Character.
Use quotes when your character is speaking.
Everything does not revolve around your character, don't try to push him/her into everything.
Godmodding, try it and see if you're still in this roleplay afterwards. I'm serious.

Don't complain about being left out of conversations. Have your character join on or politely ask in OOC, for someone to talk to them. Also, don't over-use that privilege.
Your character should be at least partially mentally stable. Please.
They are normal people with a bit of enhancement, no flying, or fireballs or the sort.
Have fun, even with all these rules, its possible.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Character Forms:

Name:
Age (13-17):
Short Bio (Optional):
Accident they were involved in:
Bionic Enhancements (Maximum Two):
Appearance (Anime or illustrated picture, or definition):
Weapon:
Skills:
Other:

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Delphinium Sparrow. 'Delphi'.

Personality: Slightly rebellious, and intuitive, Delphi can truly be a work of contrasts - an innocent appearance clothed in not-so-innocent attire, and a shy smile with eyes that suggest a darker nature. Delphinium can be rude, and a little gloomy at times, though when you get to know her, she's childish, optimistic and an overall nice person. She is quite sporty, and about as vulgar as you'd expect from a boy her age, but girly at heart, though she'd rather not show it.

Short Bio: Delphinium grew up in a wealthy family, accustomed to the finer things in life. She was home-schooled, on her request, and enjoyed her life on the family's large estate. It was at age seven that she'd taken an interest in the piano, and had played it ever since. She had never had much contact with her neighbours or children her age. She was on her way back from piano lessons, when she was involved in a car crash, which left her with fractured ribs and a broken right arm, as well as taking her parents' life.

Accident they were involved in: Car crash. Her car collided with a speeding van.

Bionic Enhancements: Right eye (Enhanced vision in named eye, able to zoom and focus like a camera) as well as her right arm (Slightly improved strength).

Appearance: 
(She dyed her hair blue, to match her eyes. Her original hair colour is light brown).

Weapon: Sniper.

Skills: Calculations, as well as having good  aim. She is talented at playing the piano.

Other: N/A.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
I know I'm co-owner but I'm still going to ask to join. smile so may I?

Name: Christine Kravinci 'Shadow'...
Personality: Christine is quiet, tending to stick to herself. Despite her appearance, she isn't the sort of person you find yourself staring at. She has an innocent, girlish feel to her if you do pay attention, which is perhaps one of her greatest assets since it means people don't ever think she could hurt them. If you get her talking, she's sarcastic, a bit harsh at times, but she can be pretty nice.
Short Bio: Christine grew up with a mostly average background. Her mom and dad both worked, she had an older brother who she argued with but didn't completely despise, they didn't have enough money to buy anything they wanted but they were by no stretch of the imagination poor. The only thing was she didn't deal well in social situations, she just didn't get along well with any of the other kids. Due to this, she developed her shadow like tendencies so no one would make fun of her.
Accident: She was in a car crash. It killed her mom instantly, her dad made it to the hospital before he died. She suffered a hard hit to the head, and it blinded her and gave her a concussion along with some brain damage.
Bionic Enhancements: she was refitted with bionic eyes that have scanners, which show when people are lying as well as looking up data on them. Her brain was fixed, and was linked with her new eyes in a way that allows her to call up information online or that she's seen before. (This okay? I can limit it down if I need to.)
Appearance: rp 50
Weapon: an assortment of knives.
Skills: moves silently, blends in well with crowds, 
Other: she isn't called Shadow at the beginning, it's a nickname she earns because she is quite like a shadow.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join this awesome sounding roleplay? 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Make a form, I'll decide from there.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elladia "Ella" Cowell...
Personality: Elladia is bright bubbly and fun. She tends to joke around and laugh, and is rarely serious. She usually has a small smile visible and it matches perfectly with her happy attitude,. When she is serious there is a huge difference to her usual self. No smile, set features, and not as talkative as she usually is. Elladia believes that for every bad thing that happens, something good will balance it out. Living by this makes her carefree. 
Short Bio: Elladia grew up in a single parent household after her father died from cancer when she was three. Her mother was the only family she had until at the age of 14 her mother had another daughter. Elladias mother wasn't very liked in town and had made many enemies, many of who threatened they would end her life and her daughters too, But Elladias mother couldn't afford to move away, so with that one of the threats rang true
Accident they were involved in: A large house fire caused by an angry enemy of her mother
Bionic Enhancements: Two bionic legs as hers were too badly burnt to be used after the fire, gives her extreme speed compared to most 15 year old girls
Appearance:
Weapon: 2 small concealed daggers
Skills: Quick moving and good hand to hand combat
Other: N/A

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry about the wait, I kinda fell asleep due to sleep deprivation. Frustrated

Anyway, two things. The first is a bit nitpicky, but you should check your form. Last I checked, 15 is not a gender.

Second, if you work on your spelling a little, you can join. Just double check everything before you post it, make sure it's grammatically correct and spelled properly. If you don't fix it up, you're going to have to leave.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Chameleon Circuit?

Chameleon Circuit?

latest videos