Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Deserted RP

Posted By:
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766 Lock
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766
StarStarStarStarStar
Lukas:
I looked around the plane. It had been a few hours. I yawned. Only two more hours. I looked around again. Things felt weird.

Aubrey:
I yawned. I was a little tired. I began to hum a soft tne to keep myself awake.

Deserted RP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joanna: I looked around as my feet rested on the seat beside me. Empty.  I was supposed to be travelling with a friend but due to something happening in her family she cancelled last minute and I had a spare seat

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Deserted RP

Posted By:
kilian
kilian
StarStarStar
Kilian:
Things were okay so far, no one had said a thing to me. I got bored so I looked outside the window, we were high, very high. There were some birds and some smok. Smok?! I got closer to the window. There was smok coming out of the wing. I didn't know if it was supposed to be like that or if something was wrong but who should I tell. I decided to tell whoever heard me."There's smok coming out of the wing!" (Sorry they don't accept the word smok with an e, in anyway I put it)

"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses. Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be until I hear the words "Checkmate"!" -Sebatian Michaelis

Deserted RP

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

Hopping off the side of the chopper, I noticed something near the tail. It was thin metal that looked lose. Grabbing it and pulling, It slid right off.... It didnt seem to big. It still passed inspection.

"Time to wash down the birds." I called out to some guys waiting off to the side. The sun beating down on our backs. Although the uniforms did well to keep the heat out, It was still almost unbearable.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

What Color is Your Hair?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

latest videos