Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Street Family {ATJ} [Restarted]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: This was an rp I had before, and I really liked the plot. So I decided to give it a second chance ~ Storm (//-^)

Your family is abusive...no one seems to undertand you either.. So what do you do? You run away.. But where?

You've lived on the streets for about a month, you're starving, and lonely.. who do you turn to?

In NYC there are these groups known as street families.. There are two adults, called 'Mom' and 'Dad' And they have their 'Children'. They're Runaways, each and every one of them.. And they see themselves as a family. The only thing is.. There a re many of you.. How are you suppose to eat?

Mommy and Daddy don't work, but they do care.. So you do what your told, because you love your family.. All of you lie, cheat, steal, and even kiil for food or money for it... All you own is the clothes on your backs...

Rules:
-No N00bs please- Peoper grammer is prefered
-Use "These" then your character is talking and (These) when out of character
-No God-Modding: Measning, Don't control other people's character's without their permission
-If I say you can't join, don't whine please...
-Preferably no dying..

Family Roles: (Some discriptions, just so you kinda get it)
Mommy [28]- She loves her children, and see them as her own... She's rather die than betray her 'Husband'

Daddy [29]- He's the backbone of them all, His purpose in life is to care for his family

Daughter 1 [18] - She's nearing the age to where, if she wanted.. she can now choose to start her own family 
Son 1 [15] - He's the second in command below the father, if anything happpens to Dad.. he's in charge of keeping the family alive {Taken}
Son 2[14] - Middle child, tends to fall below the radar {Taken by me}
Daugher 2 [10] - Normally the one who goes out with Mommy to ask people for food/money, since she gets the most sympathy  {Taken}
Son 3 [9] - One of the newest to the family, he's made his presence known thought for being the best at getting extra money out of people(i.e. Stealing)

Also there can be those outside of the family.. Imma just leave a few open slots for it.. Mkay They may join the family later on {If you don't mind, I'd like for maybe one of the loners to be around the age of the oldest daughter  )
1. {Taken}

There will be more open spots soon.. I kinda just put the ones I could think of..

Form

Name:
Role (Son,daughter,ETC)
Looks:
Perso:
Why they ran away/Bio:
Other:

Here is your new home: 

An abandoned bulding is what you call home there's not running water, theres no heating.. But you're with your family..So you never feel the need to ask for more..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alli
Role: Daughter (9)
Looks: Coming
Perso: Sweet as can be. Alli is grateful for everything she has, and will ever have. She hates seeing people sad, and will try to cheer them up. Alli has nightmares constantly about her father and suffers from anxiety attacks as well as panic attacks. You really have to earn her trust.
Why they ran away/Bio: Alli's Story is a sad one. Alli's father was a ######### and was abusive to her and her brother [Brothers 15]. Finally, after Alli was almost killed at the hand of her father, her brother had had enough. He stole all of his fathers money, took his sister and ran. He dropped her off with the family she is with now, and is now gathering enough money to support him and his sister. He will come back for her one day, but until then, she lives with the Street Family.
Other: Meeep smile

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Angela_Jay" wrote:

Name: Alli
Role: Daughter (9)
Looks: Coming
Perso: Sweet as can be. Alli is grateful for everything she has, and will ever have. She hates seeing people sad, and will try to cheer them up. Alli has nightmares constantly about her father and suffers from anxiety attacks as well as panic attacks. You really have to earn her trust.
Why they ran away/Bio: Alli's Story is a sad one. Alli's father was a ######### and was abusive to her and her brother [Brothers 15]. Finally, after Alli was almost killed at the hand of her father, her brother had had enough. He stole all of his fathers money, took his sister and ran. He dropped her off with the family she is with now, and is now gathering enough money to support him and his sister. He will come back for her one day, but until then, she lives with the Street Family.
Other: Meeep smile

There's a 10 year old daughter..you meant that one? 

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Oh yeah whoops

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i join?)

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gabriel Hughes

Role:outsider
Looks: 
curly fry

Perso: kind , caring gentle, brave. Always willing to lend a helping hand.And loves to volunteer at the soup kitchen and the homeless shelters. to help those less fortunate. 
looks forward to moving out and starting a life of his own when he goes to university to study.Why they ran away/Bio: his family owns a very nice, elegant and expensive bakery. He ;
Other: becomes friends with family

Name: Roy
Role: son 15
Looks:
josh hutcherson
has burn marks all over his arms

Perso: very protective of his younger siblings as far as the street family. He gets along  well with almost anyone when he feels like it. he easygoing but easily angered. 
Why they ran away/Bio: when he was just an infant he was given to adoption. and then adopted by a "loving " family or so it seemed. Until the adopted mother got pregnant the dad got excited for the baby and started drinking. The father killed the baby when the mom was still prego. This was kept silent. when the father lost his job they fell into a depression and the dad started to regain his past addiction of cigars. He would use Roy's arm to extinguish his cigars and soon enough roy's mother became ill. She later died at age 12 of Roy. The father also ill tempered made roy into a slave. Making him work for twelve hours a day. Roy was pulled from school. And thats whne roy realized there was no point of staying if his father wasn't going to pay for his tuition. so he left. 
Other: has pet border collie, he brouhgt with him, named Max

kicked in the

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

~Accepted~ I like it (//-^)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(When can we start?)

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Might I snatch the 18 year old daughter?)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes of course..

And we can't start until we have both parents.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Potato the cat

Potato the cat

How to be more girly?

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

latest videos