Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

All aboard the great ship Delva!(ATJ)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Reposting an old RP, I owned the original)

"Welcome aboard The Delva! This is your captain speaking. We will be together for the next year as we tour the world. When you head to your cabins there should have been a welcoming package which includes a map, a time table and a list of our extensive activities. Our activities director is always about the ship and happy to help. Our food is of the finest quality and our waiting staff always serving. We have on board medical team that are available 24 hours a day. If you want to go anywhere aboard just check your map. I hope you enjoy your cruise."

Okay, so we're on an ocean cruise. If you want to be a crew member just ask and if the job you want isn't there tell me and I'll add it.
When we start- The boat is just leaving New York. The first stop will be England.(I know thats geographically weird but I don't care)We'll arrive in Liverpool and then go around England before moving to the rest of Europe. 

Rules
1) This is mine! So don't be rude to me, and listen if I tell you something.
2) Don’t god mod!
3) Grammar and spelling must be at a reasonable level. No talkin lk diiiz, kayz?
4) NO CRASHING THE SHIP! We can stop at places, have storms and broken parts. But we will NOT crash the ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) I do not want to wake up and find my news-feed over run with messages and miss out on major things. If anybody asks you not to go to far, 4 more pages max. If I'm not on it's because of time zones...so go on but not heaps.
6) Romance is a BIG yes
7) You can have 3 charries max unless you have a good excuse.
7a] If you have three it’s two of one gender and one of the other, two it’s both genders, one you can choose whatever one you prefer.
7b] Two people means two forms, Three people means three forms.
7c] You can't have your characters in the same class, either different classes or a crew member and a passenger. You may also have two/three crew member as long as they have different jobs

Form

Name: (Full)
Nickname: (Optional)
Role: (Passenger-Class, Crew-Job)
Personality: (List a few traits at the least)
Bio: (3 sentences minimum)
Pet: (Optional- The ship allows pets, only in rooms or designated pet areas. All require leashes out of rooms, no matter what species)
Other: (Delete all brackets when you do your form)
Looks: (Detailed Description or image, preferably not real images. Include clothing style)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Uniforms (Yes, they are gender specific)
Captain and General Crew - White button up collared shirt, short or long sleeved, teal accents on the collar. Long white pants, teal stripe up the outside of each leg. White shoes. Appropriate cap, teal accents.
Activities Director- White button up blouse. Teal pencil skirt. Teal blazer. Teal Heels. Skin coloured stockings.
Chefs/Cooks- White button up full necked shirt, long sleeved, teal accents on the collar. Long white pants, two teal stripes up the outside of each leg. White shoes. Appropriate cap, teal accents.
Waiters- Black button up collared shirt, long sleeved. Black long pants. Teal tie. Teal apron*. Black shoes.
Waitresses- Black button up collared shirt, 3/4 sleeved. Black pencil skirt. Teal bow tie. Teal apron*. Skin Colour tights. Black Heels.
Bar Staff- Same as Waiters/Waitresses and a teal waistcoat. 
Medical Staff(M)- White button up collared shirt, long sleeved. Long black pants. Black shoes.White doctors coat, teal medical emblem
Medical Staff(F)- White button up collared shirt, 3/4 sleeved. Black pencil skirt. Skin coloured tights. Black flats. White doctors coat, teal medical emblem

*The short ones that tie at the waist, not the full length ones.

Slots (The number's next to the character are the page of their form)

Crew
Captain-
General Crew-
Activities Director- Isabelle/1/Gupi
Chefs/Cooks - 
Waiters/Waitresses - Christine/2/samanthapandaw, Quinn/3/skylight225
Bar Staff - James/1/Gupi, Bethany/3/Molly47426
Medical Staff - 

Passengers
First Class: (One Slot)
Carduus/1/Gupi
Ivy/1/trinityac
Adriana/2/cnote123
Nathaniel/3/Molly47426

Second Class: (ThreeSlots)
Connor/2/trinityac
Reece/3/cnote123

Third Class: (Three Slots)
Gabriel/1/swiggityswag
Scott/2/Prettypaws

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carduus Terra
Nickname: Dus, Thistle
Orientation: Bi
Role: First Class
Personality: She's very smart and witty, holds a grudge and is very lonely. She's pretty naive sometimes and acts like a spoilt brat quite a lot. Depending on the person she is either: Rude, Cold and Cruel or Kind, Loyal and Sympathetic. Despite being able to feel positive emotions she lacks joy/happiness and her whole outlook on life is negative.
Bio: Her mother is a successful lawyer and her father owns the cruise line and several companies, both her parents come from upper class families, so she’s always had the upper class lifestyle.
 She has literally grown up on the ocean, always on a cruise with one of her parents. Despite always being present in her life she doesn’t have a close relationship with her parents. They give her anything she wants except their time, attention and a chance to make friends- the result is a very lonely girl. She lives in England when she isn’t at sea though her father is American and mother French. She has a rough grasp of several languages because of her constant travel. This is the first cruise she's been allowed to go on alone a she's very excited for the year to come.
Looks: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head. Her skin is slightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She is 5"1, thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs and a short torso. Carduus often wears dark coloured clothes, purple and blue being the only light colour's. Her clothes are normally dresses just below the knees or to the ankle or short skirts and blouses with white or black stockings. Her shoes are either flats, kitten heels or boots. She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on the pendant.
Pet: A blonde-ginger tom cat, Mufasa. A male brown Chow-chow puppy, Bear.
Other: She adores animals 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Form
Name: Ivy Amber Kass
Nickname: N/A
Orientation: straight
Role:Passengers 1st class.
Personality: Kind,sweet,romantic,and awesome.
Bio: (Will do later if that fine with u? Its almost midnight where I am so ya XD)
Pet: N/A
Other:Ivy is dating a guy named Connor.
Looks: Ivy is my profile pic

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Stimson
Nickname: N/A
Orientation: Straight
Role: Crew – Head of the Bar Staff
Personality: James is kind, shy and calm. His shyness extends to the point of him stuttering when he tries to talk to people and it's pretty much impossible for him to talk to girls. When he’s working he’s almost in a different mode and can talk and act smoothly toward customers. Since he knows all his co-workers pretty well he’s really calm, happy and friendly toward them(a bit of a flirt with his female friends)
Bio: He’s one of "The Terra's”, his father is Carduus’s father’s brother so he and Carduus are cousins. His side of the family is the shame of the Terra family. His father was a good or nothing, his mother wasn’t of proper family and he and his sister are looked down on because of it. He works on the cruises because it’s the only employment he can find. Despite the family issues he loves his cousin but has some trouble dealing with her personality.
So people didn’t treat him differently about being a Terra hechanged his ####### to his Mothers maiden name.
Pet: A small grey kitten, Murphy.
Other: He does art in his spare time
Looks: He is over average height but not freakishly tall, just, he still towers over everyone. He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. Out of work he's always got earphones plugged inHe normally wears greys and dull white's, long sleeve v-necks, hoodies and trousers

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabelle Dever
Nickname: Belle
Orientation: Straight
Role: Crew- Activities Director 
Personality: Isabelle is kind, sweet and motherly. She loves her job, she’s a people person and she especially loves kids. She’s always smiling and laughing. A lot of the crew look to her for help and she’s happy to give it.
Bio: She lived a completely normal life up until she took this job. Her family has a bad history with the Terra's though she doesn't know much about it. The Terra's seemed to be fine when she took the job, excited somebody so young wanted it. But her family turned on her, saying she wa betraying them and other strange things. So she lives on whatever cruise ship is assigned and in between has to make do with hotels.
Pet: She has a pet Chameleon, Precious.
Other: She wanted to be a ballerina when she was younger and still loves to dance.
Looks: She is very tall, slim and has a dancers figure, though a little more ‘shapely’ then the average dancer. Her skin is a pale white, though not sickly and it contrasts nicely with her dark hazel hair. Her lips are full and red, she always has a gentle blush and bright meadow green eyes. Her hazel hair falls in soft curls reaching just below her shoulders, though it always seems to be thrown into a messy bun. Out of work she wears flats, simple sundresses or jeans and a shirt. The ‘theme colour’ in her wardrobe is green.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar
Name: Gabriel Sins
Nickname: Gabby
Orientation: She doesn't know, she is finding herself.
Role: Passenger- 3rd Class
Personality: Gabriel is brash, rude, and easy to flare up. When in competitions, she's competitive, loud, and she loves to talk smack. When she's scared she wears a determined, fearless look on the outside, but is trembling inside.
Bio: Gabriel was born in Pheonix, Arizona on December 23. Her father spoiled her and her mother disciplined her. In school she was known as the loud and rowdy one. As a child, her hobby was baking.
Pet: Cat, british shorthair. Named Frosting.
Other: She always wears a glass pin in her hair made to appear as wood to pin her bangs to her head.
Looks: Gabriel was born with a birth defect that gave her pointed ears that were about 2 inches long. They did not stick out, they were in the same position as regular ears. (This is a real defect, actually!) She has golden hair that she usually wears in a tight bun, round, pea green eyes that appear to sparkle and thin, pink lips.
The average clothing style for her would be a blue hoodie and some black jeggings. Her favorite shoes are red vans.

SWIGGITY SWAG WhATS IN THE bAG

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar
Oh, and can I join?

SWIGGITY SWAG WhATS IN THE bAG

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(kk i did.)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( can u comment me and tell me what is wrong with me form?)

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos