"Welcome aboard The Delva! This is your captain speaking. We will be together for the next year as we tour the world. When you head to your cabins there should have been a welcoming package which includes a map, a time table and a list of our extensive activities. Our activities director is always about the ship and happy to help. Our food is of the finest quality and our waiting staff always serving. We have on board medical team that are available 24 hours a day. If you want to go anywhere aboard just check your map. I hope you enjoy your cruise."
Okay, so we're on an ocean cruise. If you want to be a crew member just ask and if the job you want isn't there tell me and I'll add it.
When we start- The boat is just leaving New York. The first stop will be England.(I know thats geographically weird but I don't care)We'll arrive in Liverpool and then go around England before moving to the rest of Europe.
1) This is mine! So don't be rude to me, and listen if I tell you something.
2) Don’t god mod!
3) Grammar and spelling must be at a reasonable level. No talkin lk diiiz, kayz?
4) NO CRASHING THE SHIP! We can stop at places, have storms and broken parts. But we will NOT crash the ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) I do not want to wake up and find my news-feed over run with messages and miss out on major things. If anybody asks you not to go to far, 4 more pages max. If I'm not on it's because of time zones...so go on but not heaps.
6) Romance is a BIG yes
7) You can have 3 charries max unless you have a good excuse.
7a] If you have three it’s two of one gender and one of the other, two it’s both genders, one you can choose whatever one you prefer.
7b] Two people means two forms, Three people means three forms.
Orientation: (Gay, Bi, Straight ect.)
Role: (Passenger-Class, Crew-Job)
Personality: (List a few traits at the least)
Bio: (3 sentences minimum)
Pet: (Optional- The ship allows pets, only in rooms or designated pet areas. All require leashes out of rooms, no matter what species)
Other: (Delete all brackets when you do your form)
Looks: (Detailed Description or image, preferably not real images. Include clothing style)