Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Junkyard Dawgs RP [open, ATJ]

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(now)

Duke was watching the sunrise as he sat on top of a rusty discolored old chevy car. Which had its windows shattered and only one door left. The view was phenomenal

Ryder and Simba were hiding in an alleyway discussing their gameplan, "Okay so simba what are you doing?" Simba smiled and responded, "I am sitting in front of you in an alley." he was proud of his answer then his eyes got wide, "I mean i am to run otut and create a distraction." Ryder sighed,"then i will grab the hot dogs" then they both said in unicen grinning, "Then we run." 

Jada was sleeping or trying to sleep in the bed of a ford pickup truck. She tossed and turned. Sh just couldn't handle being a zombie running with no sleep, but she also couldn't handle the nightmares.

Dora had just awaken . Sh yawned and stretched her two hin d legs and breathed in some fresh air. Then smelled herself and said, "ewww...i need to shower!" she laughed as she shook herself

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Dora trotted to the edge of the junkyard and you could see th city from there. She looked for a green patch. Aha! ane spotted it. At the green patch, the humans cal it a park, which gets confusing because it sound like bark! dora carefully went down.

kicked in the

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel's eyes flew open and he hopped up with a wagging tail. He had been sleeping in the front seat of his favorite car in the junkyard, the rusty old chevy with all the doors popped out. Angel hopped onto the ground, stumbling slightly in the dirt as he ran across the junkyard, his tiny paws pattering against the ground, his tail whipping back and forth. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(awwww he so cute!)

Dora cautiously tried going down the little trail down to the city, she kept slipping. "Whoa!" then she slipped again and again. She took a deep breath and looked at the green patch. Determined she kept going

Jada saw a little puppy jump out of the chevy truck she was sleeping in. "Oh forget it," she said and got up jumping out of the bed. 

Duke saw Angel running across the junkyard and smiled, he loved to see the young un enjoying Themselves. 

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I used to have a German Shepard named Angel so...yeah :3)

Angel looked around to see if he could find anyone to play with. He was a bit new so he didn't know many of the dogs at the junkyard. Angel padded over to a pile of aluminum cans. He pawed at one before biting it. He loved to chew on everything, especially hard things. He chewed on the can with his tiny sharp teeth, his tail wagging.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Dora kept slipping, "Whoa!" "Aaaah!" then she would laugh and how stupid she would ace when she slipped. 

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel's ears perked up and he lifted his head, aluminum can still in hand. He bounded over to the path and saw a dog slipping. He tilted his head to the side, biting down on the aluminum can.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is Angel:  )

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
( soooo cutie pie!)

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel attempted to go down the trail himself but his tiny paws slipped and he tumbled down the trail, pummeling into Dora until he fell in a tiny bundle of fur at the bottom. He got to his feet again and shook himself off, dust flying from his pelt. He laughed "That was fun!" He barked, picking up the aluminum can in his mouth again and crunching on it.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

5 Letter Words Game with the twist

This or That??

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say cheese wins