Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Junkyard Dawgs RP [open, ATJ]

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Simba trembling stopped when he heard the footstes walk away. He then tumbled out of the cabinet, "That was close" he said. 

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Kya crawled out from under the bed. "You can say that again." She smiled.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
"That was close," Simba repeated then froze as Ryder came out from under. His brown eyes paralyzed. he shrieked. Ryder came out then cocked his head why.....but it was to late. The dog catcher's collar came around ryder's neck. tightening everytime he moved. Ryder viciously tried to get out. he barked and snagged the catcher but it was useless, "Run!" he told kya and simba.

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not a chance." Kya growled and jumped at the Dog Catcher. The man yelled in pain as Kya's teeth bit into his arm. He let go of Ryder. Kya let go of the man and bolted away. "Come on!" She barked at the other two.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel tried to stop his tail from thumping the ground as he crouched there silently, his jaws closed and his ears twitching.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Simba zipped out of there not even giving it a second thought. Ryder ran with Kya, and said to her, "Nice bite."

Dora looked around obviously knowing where Angel had hidden but pretended not to, "where is Angel?"

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Kya smiled. "Thanks." She glance back but the dog catcher was no where to be seen. 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel grinned, his ears twitching as he stayed crouched there. His tail swiped the ground as it wagged back and forth, and he was beginning to get restless from crouching there. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aquarius101" wrote:

"Hey Kya! I see you like the adrenaline rush as well!" Simba said jokingly, Ryder rolled his eyes and kept running

Jada grinned menacingly at Artemis, "Or do you?" She took a quick jump and knocked him over she looked down at him

Artemis merely pushed her off.  He smiled, in a gentle & playful, yet somewhat intimidating way.  "How interesting."

Hello there.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Dora then ran up to Angel "Gotcha!" she said panting, her tail wagging. 

Jade smirked "Yes i am interesting." She commented as she circled around Artmis.

Simba stopped running, out of breath, as hedoubled over, "Break please!" Ryder laughed, he understood Simba got tired. 

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos