Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Afterlife (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
enterprise-babe
enterprise-babe
Star
This is slightly based off of the anime Angel Beats so it might help if you've seen, but I'm requiring it.
Welcome to the Afterlife. Well I guess you can call it the half-way Afterlife. If you don't want to go all the way you better fight. This school is for those of us who had a rough life and have a chance to go back and try again. But we've got to fight. The enemy wants to put us all the way through. They want to kill us. Speaking of- you can't die. You can get hurt and be dead for a few minutes, but you'll wake back up. If we can take out the enemy we can go back, so will you fight?

Form-
Name-
Age (13-1Cool-
Looks-
Gender-
Perso (short)-
Weapon preference-
History-
Other-

Me-
Name- Jessica Black
Age- 17
Looks- Jessica Black (17)
Gender- F
Perso- She is cold and tends not to care about other peoples pain. She is stubborn and often gets into fights because of it. She hates herself.
Weapon- Two daggers and a pistol
History- Was often bullied by kids and beaten by her cruel dad. She self-harmed and tried to kill herself more than once. Died in a car accident on the way to her boyfriends.
Other- N/A

Bite me.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

Form-

Name- Ivy Kass and Connor Gabrielson
Age 16
Looks- Ivy is profile pic Connor is going to be loaded soon.
Gender- girl and boy
Perso (short)- Ivy has a really bad attitude, she is bossy and mean,and also very selfish. Connor will hurt anyone who hurts his friends or family.
Weapon preference- Ivy uses a sword, Connor uses a pistol that can shoot 3 times faster than most.
History- Ivy tried to kill her self a million times. About once a day. She always got picked on for being a gf of a nerd. She never thought of his as a nerd. She died by finally killing herself. Connor (Ivy bf.) killed himself when he found out Ivy died. He never knew how she died.
Other- Is it okay if they r dating?

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
enterprise-babe
enterprise-babe
Star
I would've preferred two forms but it's okay you're accepted.

Bite me.

Posted By:
skatebourder45
skatebourder45
Star
i love angel beats i hate the ending though so how do you honestly do role play on this site im little confused smile

Jessie o3o

Posted By:
enterprise-babe
enterprise-babe
Star
There is a topic when you first enter the RP section for new roleplayers, go there.

Bite me.

Posted By:
skatebourder45
skatebourder45
Star
Form

Name: Jessie
Intrests: roleplay, anime, and skatebourding.
Looks:dirtyblond with green eyes
Pursue: very #########, caring but can be on the edge about little things
Weapon prefered: a rare sword.
History: my parents were really strict and i did have a hard time to make friends but now im really good-ish
other:this is one of my faverate anime so im hoping i get in!

Jessie o3o

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tara*Starr's Blog!

KW Break!! (Moved + Updates)

New profile

New profile

Book Suggestions

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

latest videos