Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Afterlife (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
enterprise-babe
enterprise-babe
Star
This is slightly based off of the anime Angel Beats so it might help if you've seen, but I'm requiring it.
Welcome to the Afterlife. Well I guess you can call it the half-way Afterlife. If you don't want to go all the way you better fight. This school is for those of us who had a rough life and have a chance to go back and try again. But we've got to fight. The enemy wants to put us all the way through. They want to kill us. Speaking of- you can't die. You can get hurt and be dead for a few minutes, but you'll wake back up. If we can take out the enemy we can go back, so will you fight?

Form-
Name-
Age (13-1Cool-
Looks-
Gender-
Perso (short)-
Weapon preference-
History-
Other-

Me-
Name- Jessica Black
Age- 17
Looks- Jessica Black (17)
Gender- F
Perso- She is cold and tends not to care about other peoples pain. She is stubborn and often gets into fights because of it. She hates herself.
Weapon- Two daggers and a pistol
History- Was often bullied by kids and beaten by her cruel dad. She self-harmed and tried to kill herself more than once. Died in a car accident on the way to her boyfriends.
Other- N/A

Bite me.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

Form-

Name- Ivy Kass and Connor Gabrielson
Age 16
Looks- Ivy is profile pic Connor is going to be loaded soon.
Gender- girl and boy
Perso (short)- Ivy has a really bad attitude, she is bossy and mean,and also very selfish. Connor will hurt anyone who hurts his friends or family.
Weapon preference- Ivy uses a sword, Connor uses a pistol that can shoot 3 times faster than most.
History- Ivy tried to kill her self a million times. About once a day. She always got picked on for being a gf of a nerd. She never thought of his as a nerd. She died by finally killing herself. Connor (Ivy bf.) killed himself when he found out Ivy died. He never knew how she died.
Other- Is it okay if they r dating?

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
enterprise-babe
enterprise-babe
Star
I would've preferred two forms but it's okay you're accepted.

Bite me.

Posted By:
skatebourder45
skatebourder45
Star
i love angel beats i hate the ending though so how do you honestly do role play on this site im little confused smile

Jessie o3o

Posted By:
enterprise-babe
enterprise-babe
Star
There is a topic when you first enter the RP section for new roleplayers, go there.

Bite me.

Posted By:
skatebourder45
skatebourder45
Star
Form

Name: Jessie
Intrests: roleplay, anime, and skatebourding.
Looks:dirtyblond with green eyes
Pursue: very #########, caring but can be on the edge about little things
Weapon prefered: a rare sword.
History: my parents were really strict and i did have a hard time to make friends but now im really good-ish
other:this is one of my faverate anime so im hoping i get in!

Jessie o3o

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

What song is stuck in your head?

Rate the band above you

awnser the question the person above you asks

Channing Tatum