Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Pitch Perfect 2

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

This is Pitch Perfect 2, Beca and the crew are graduated and this is a new year at Barden University. Will you be a Bella or a Treble?

The same old rp rules as ever! YAY!

The form:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Talents:

Other: 

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Pitch Perfect 2

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
My Form:

Name: Laci Madison Johnson

Looks: 

Personality: Rebellious surfer tomboy type. 

Talents: Sings and plays guitar

Other: Freshman

I know about popular!

AWW

Pitch Perfect 2

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria Fiammetta " Flame" Carson

Looks: short blonde hair with black streaks spiked up like a punk, hazel eyes that change colors covered in golden contacts, and stands at 5'11, She wears black tank top under a black sweater with a small maroon Gemmi sign on the neckline, black pant, black ridding boots laced with maroon laces.

Personality: Rather abrupt and often of a sarcastic humor  she can seem particularly stiff and ironic. But this appearance exists only to hide her generous and sensitive inner nature, because behind this mask hides a being filled with warmth and with human qualities such as kindness, helpfulness, delicacy and sincerity. Flame is shown to prefer getting acquainted and knowing people first before opening up to them because of only having a few friends growing up and her parents always working.

Talents: flexibility, gracefulness, balance.

Other: Flame takes kick boxing, computer tech, gymnastics, and performing art classes, also does skateboarding, skating, and cycling for fun, has a twin brother named Alex, and sprained her wrist skating and she is wearing a wrap on her left arm. Flame wants to be a Bella.

Name: Alexander "Alex" Cecilio Carson

Looks:  short blonde hair with purple streaks messed up like a goth, hazel eyes that change colors, and stands at 5'11. He wears black tank top under a black sweater with a small maroon Gemmi sign on the hem, black pant, black ridding boots laced with maroon laces.

Personality: He is clever, curious, and ambitious. Life does not seem to him any more than a simple game, which also explains his scholastic difficulties. Producing always the appropriate behavior, whether in everyday life or in class, is difficult for him to do, especially while amusing himself at the same time. Happily for him, he can count on his friends to keep him on a level course.

Other: Alex takes kick boxing, computer tech, gymnastics, and performing art classes, also does skateboarding, skating, and cycling for fun, has a twin sister nicknamed Flame. Alex wants to be a Treble.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Pitch Perfect 2

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nevadaiscoolname" wrote:

Name: Alexandria Fiammetta " Flame" Carson

Looks: short blonde hair with black streaks spiked up like a punk, hazel eyes that change colors covered in golden contacts, and stands at 5'11, She wears black tank top under a black sweater with a small maroon Gemmi sign on the neckline, black pant, black ridding boots laced with maroon laces.

Personality: Rather abrupt and often of a sarcastic humor  she can seem particularly stiff and ironic. But this appearance exists only to hide her generous and sensitive inner nature, because behind this mask hides a being filled with warmth and with human qualities such as kindness, helpfulness, delicacy and sincerity. Flame is shown to prefer getting acquainted and knowing people first before opening up to them because of only having a few friends growing up and her parents always working.

Other: Flame takes kick boxing, computer tech, gymnastics, and performing art classes, also does skateboarding, skating, and cycling for fun, has a twin brother named Alex, and sprained her wrist skating and she is wearing a wrap on her left arm. Flame wants to be a Bella.

Name: Alexander "Alex" Cecilio Carson

Looks:  short blonde hair with purple streaks messed up like a goth, hazel eyes that change colors, and stands at 5'5. He wears black tank top under a black sweater with a small maroon Gemmi sign on the hem, black pant, black ridding boots laced with maroon laces.

Personality: He is clever, curious, and ambitious. Life does not seem to him any more than a simple game, which also explains his scholastic difficulties. Producing always the appropriate behavior, whether in everyday life or in class, is difficult for him to do, especially while amusing himself at the same time. Happily for him, he can count on his friends to keep him on a level course.

Other: Alex takes kick boxing, computer tech, gymnastics, and performing art classes, also does skateboarding, skating, and cycling for fun, has a twin sister nicknamed Flame. Alex wants to be a Treble.

(Accepted)

I know about popular!

AWW

Pitch Perfect 2

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Pitch Perfect 2

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(no problem)

I know about popular!

AWW

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos