Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Roleplay Ideas

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone has any?
I'm fresh out of ideas or the ideas that I think of will not attract roleplayers, yet most are probably not on. Or they think I'm horrible. Either way, I need an idea.

-holds up sign that says: I will roleplay for anything-

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Roleplay Ideas

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(My mobile is crap so I'll hae to do seperate messages... Frown ) Um... what about an Alfred Hitchcock Theme? A time set back somewhere between the 20s through 60s. A seemingly harmless setting, a nice yet quirky guy who is the psycho or killer. And a main character with either no background or a whopper of one. Then pick who does what where. Like... Diala Brandshaw didn't exct her trip to the cent shop would start an entire myster of the man in blak that watches her everytime she comes to the cent shop. And it's getting wse...she's starting to see him in other places too...like out the back window. Bla bla bla, killer does big twist, bing bang boom murder mystery.

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Roleplay Ideas

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Or maybe a suspenceful drama with romance. Chick has grown up woking on a farm for as long as he can rememer with an abusive father and no mother. One cold winter night she runs away. It took her a while, but over eleven towns overs. Where a Foster family take her in no questions asked. And now she faces new and scary experiences. Like school, technologies, and suburban living. And the cute neighbor with the pool in the back yard.

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos