Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Bomb War Apocalypse Roleplay (Open)

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
So here's my first roleplay. Well, not my complete first. Just on KidzWorld.  Anyway, the basis is that a bomb war really messed up the whole world.  Few survived. We are that few. How you
survived? Include that in your description.  All of us are humans, any age you like. We wander the world in search of other survivors and a safe place. Those who didn't survive mutated into these awful green beings, who are really nasty but not strong at all . However, any loud noises will attract all the monsters in the area. Sometimes there are only a couple or none, or sometimes hundreds. So....here's my character!
Appearance: Tall with long, brown hair. Green eyes. Wearing a soiled navy and khaki skirt uniform. One sock missing, no shoes.
Name: Willow
Backstory: Was on the way home from school when bomb hit. The school bus flipped and turned over  harshly and crashed. She survived with few injuries. One other person survived but  with everything broken. She couldn't get him out.
Willow walked down a road, scavenging for something. "There has to be something here I can eat. After all, this used to be a food court. If I don't find something, I'll end up eating that  deer that I found on the side of the road. Yuck."
She heard chattering from a nearby subway tunnel and walked over. "Hey! I found someone!"
-This is where you come in. Somehow I have found your person there randomly, just to set the story up, ok?-

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
Macodragon
Macodragon
StarStarStarStar
May I join? Here is my form.

Name:Vass Danji
Looks: Orange jump-suit, Red finger less  gloves, Black boots, Black hair, Scars running up his arms and a large scar running right below his left eye due to shards of metal and glass scraping his skin.
Backstory: Vaas was framed for murder of his girlfriend, Hope. He was taken to jail at the age of 13 for third degree murder, and was released the day the bombing happened. He was transported by subway and made it close to the exit. Just then the whole station shook. Then glass and metal flew from all directions. As he was still in handcuffs when the bombing happened, he is found with them on his hands, and needs to get them off before he can be of any assistance.
Other: Carries a memento of his dead girlfriend with him as it tells him that they would be together forever.

HELLPPPPPP..........
Why Didn't you help?

Not everyone is cute.
Except me. I'M GORGEOUS!

Anyone else feel like crud right now?
Take that and multiply that by 5000
CONGRATULATIONS! You found out how I feel on a Saturday night!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Oh, sure. Join, just start off. Reply to what my person said.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
Macodragon
Macodragon
StarStarStarStar
(kk)
"HELP ME!!!! HELP!!!"  Vaas shouted as the handcuffs that were still on him were wound around a pole that was stuck in the rubble. "PLEASE!!!!" He shouted as loud as he could.

HELLPPPPPP..........
Why Didn't you help?

Not everyone is cute.
Except me. I'M GORGEOUS!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
"Wait.....why are you in handcuffs? Because if you go around and kill me, I'll be really mad."
Willow stands with hands on her hips for a second, then gives in.
"Well, I guess I can't not help you since I can. There are not that many people around here since the bomb."
She goes over to undo the handcuff, and it clicks open.
"So, who are you? I'm Willow."

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
Macodragon
Macodragon
StarStarStarStar
"I can answer all of your questions with one answer. I am Vass Danji. I was supposed to be releaced today. Man. Bad luck." Vass told her.

HELLPPPPPP..........
Why Didn't you help?

Not everyone is cute.
Except me. I'M GORGEOUS!

Posted By:
apocalypticmaiden
apocalypticmaiden
Star
i would like to join!!

Name: Kanaya Maryam
Appearance: All of her clothes are homemade, though of course in high quality;; before the apparent disaster, her apparel consisted of a long flowy red skirt and a black blouse donned with the Virgo zodiac sign in jade green. Her hair is short and naturally a bit spiky at the sides, but it keeps an air of professionality despite its slight messiness. Her hair is black and her skin pale, and she's fairly tall. Standing at 5'9", she towers over an abundance of her female peers. She wears red ballet flats and has deep green irises. She vacillitates between black and green lipstick, though her last choice was black and she enters scene left with voided lips.
Personality: A very punctual and proper young lady, she tends to keep her surroundings more or less clean. She speaks clearly and enunciates her words well, and being an active feminist, she is not afraid to voice her opinions. Rarely will you find her with a temper other than composed, though if provoked can become rather aggressive. Her vocabulary is prominent and she keeps studies in high priority, and may even refer back to books post-apocalypse for answers to questions inevitably posed. She is an auxiliatrix, a woman of helpful qualities, and is usually prepared to lend a hand. She takes interest in vampires and horror novels and finds her new situation intriguing.
Backstory: Home alone with her girlfriend, she was planning a dinner date when the bomb hit. It'd have been their first proper date, seeing as problems have always arisen in the past when they had pondered the notion of dates, but it soon became apparent that a lovely night under the stars near a lake wouldn't be ocurring anytime soon when she carelessly neglected to help Rose, her girlfriend, down to safety; she'd died under the pressure of fallen debris. Struck with a bout of depression, her normally happy aura darkened and she sulked for hours, if not at least three. Eventually gaining control of herself and her emotions, she bravely headed out, scoping the newly demolished scenery of her surroundings. It was a sad, pathetic sight, her previously adulated meadows and beautiful homes gone, destroyed, eradicated by the forces of needless war. A peacemaker, she was - an aspiring peacemaker, looking back at the results of hatred. Tears could no longer brim her eyes as they'd all fallen previously in what used to be her home. Her hands had brushed the blonde hair of her lover for the last time, and she'd figured it'd be best to leave her be on her undeserving deathbed. 
A walk ensued. and she soon found herself in the approximate company of others. Dearly hoping the life in the vicinity wasn't at all hostile, she stepped into the subway tunnel, finding the actual living forms of two other people.
"Should I stand here waiting until my notice is brought to surface, or am I going to be indirectly made to cough incessantly until attention's been in my favor?" She didn't mean this arrogantly at the time. Kanaya was in a terribly bad mood at the moment, as expected.
"Cough. Cough. Cough."

ARADIA: you are merely doomed!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
"Not just your bad luck. Everybody's. You're the only person that I know that isn't dead.  Surprising, isn't it? I know there are more people in the world...we just have to find them before something else happens. So far I've traveled through three towns, and nothing but some horrible remains of people. And there are  no animals........nothing. I've only found one sign of life......a flowerpot with a pansy in it.  Also, I saw a bush once. Food and water is scarce, too. I've found a broken-down Walmart with an intact pack of water bottels, and a cereal box. Everything else was blown up or gone."

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry about that post......I think we posted at the same time or while I was writing mine? Anyway, she still says that before she hears you.)
Willow hears a voice and spins around.
"Hmm......I suppose this was a good place to survive for other people then? Anyway, sorry I didn't notice you before. I'm Willow."

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
apocalypticmaiden
apocalypticmaiden
Star
[ that's okay!! happens all the time Cool ]

Kanaya listened closely to the exchange of dialogue ocurring in front of her, hope diminishing with each sentence uttered by the younger girl. How were they meant to survive, a group of teenagers with no prior survival experience? It's a miracle they're still alive at all; scientifically speaking anyone in the vicinity of the bomb should have disintegrated soon after the explosion, and if not that then death by radioactive fumes. Yet here they were - perhaps they held a certain purpose?
"Kanaya Maryam. I assume you've made acquaintence with the other gentleman?" Her gaze was pointed toward Vass, and the implied meaning of her words was obvious.

[IMG]httpFrustrated/fc08.##########.##################################################-d3f3w0c.png[/IMG]

[ ffr,, she looks a bit like this, minus the horns!! ]

ARADIA: you are merely doomed!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!